• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

True Blood.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
True Blood is finally a series on HBO that I think I might actually enjoy. I've seen the first episode and found it rather decent. It's also based off of a book and my mother has seen copies of it so I might get me a copy.

Here's a summary...
Thanks to a Japanese scientist's invention of synthetic blood, vampires have progressed from legendary monsters to fellow citizens overnight. And while humans have been safely removed from the menu, many remain apprehensive about these creatures "coming out of the coffin." Religious leaders and government officials around the world have chosen their sides, but in the small Louisiana town of Bon Temps, the jury is still out.

Local waitress Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), however, knows how it feels to be an outcast. "Cursed" with the ability to listen in on people's thoughts, she's also open-minded about the integration of vampires — particularly when it comes to Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer), a handsome 173-year-old living up the road. But as Sookie is drawn into a series of mysteries surrounding Bill's arrival in Bon Temps, that tolerance will be put to the test

I really think vampire lovers or those who are curious of vampire novels, shows, animes and such should give it a view.

New episodes come on HBO every Sunday, and a promo DVD has been released of the first episode. Sometimes after the show, a 30 minute show called True Bloodlines comes on and talks of the history of vampire in novel, film, and reality. I found it interesting and wanted to share for those who have a liking or who are starting a liking for vampires. :]

Here's a trailer for it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd5E-pHzXGI

Top Bottom