• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trismagia! (Again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I don't really have any strategies off the top of my head, sorry... but good luck! Let us know when you've owned 'em. ;)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Now wiat which boss is that is that the tentacle boss I really cant remember names you tell me what he looks like and I will give you a stratagy.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
*She... her name's Jokatgulm, but she's not too bad 'cept when she keeps swingin' dem tentacles around at long range. Trismagia and that invisible fish boss that Lucia fights are the only really hard bosses in the game.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Nel0 Angel0;22593 said:
Now wiat which boss is that is that the tentacle boss I really cant remember names you tell me what he looks like and I will give you a stratagy.

its the massive ugly 3-headed face

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Nelo Assholo;31136 said:
No, he's talking about another boss. (Jokatgulm) I don't think Trismagia has any tentacles. :p

no, he was asking what trismagia was and got it mixed up with jokatgulm

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
You guys, you guys! I did it, I found a way to ease the difficulty of killing 'Magia, and a way to dodge that near impossible to avoid attack he shoots when all his heads are joined together!

To make killing him easy:

Use Trish and fill your DT right up to the max. Then equip the Aerial Heart. When he joins all his heads together, go into DT and use the flying ability and keep firing those really powerful blasts till your DT is drained - Trissy will lose a LOT of his health bar.

To avoid his super attack:

Use the aerial heart and become airborne, and then come out of DT and let yourself fall to the platform the very moment he shoots the attack - It will fly right over your head without touching you! Neat, huh?

BTW, I haven't killed him (yet), but I will have very shortly. :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Some help if needed.

Go on Bloody palace for thousands of red orbs and max out whoever you're struggling with, be it Dante or Lucia.

His attacks are easy to dodge apart from the afore mentioned supr blast.

For a quick and easy way to avoid his attack equip a smell of fear, you should take no damage for a few super blasts if you aren't hit by other attacks.

Given this you should be able to beat him taking next to no damage. Remember the Trismagia is the second hardest boss in the game.

Don't get cocky.

I maxed out my characters before going onto DMD and LMD because I thought: "Should the game make up for the cakewalk difficulty here and be like DMC1 I will need everything available". I overestimated it.

Hope this helps.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Damn I hate that stupid wierd fish!!
Well, he was kinda hard the first time, though, with my health going up in DT, I had succeeded. So, firstly, when in DT, just wait around the room and try to make him not attack you. In other words, evade his attacks. Then wait for your health to come up, after DT, attack him with daggers. When you get more DT, carry on doing the same thing over and over again. Good Luck!!!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It is not a fish, but three huge heads. Anyway this thread was dead before yesterday so I will lock it;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom