• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish or Lucia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I think another reason why you choose Lucia because you hate Trish, as you stated in your brusque thread lol :p

I like Lucia and Trish, but I agree, Lucia is hot.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I didn't like her character. At first she appears so sure about everything. Which she obviously cannot be if she isn't even a much for Arius. Then transforms to a depressing character "kill me..", "why does he return..."
which is kinda annoying:p

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yeah, Lucia's accent is annoying but she is hot. Trish is hot aswell but her chin looks more square from some angles...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah, because of the graphics. The funniest thing about Trish is when she "died" and Dante left her the Amulet etc, that her fingers "move" because of that:lol:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Dante's wrath;23485 said:
yeah bt shes hot.

KoRn_Dowwg666;23505 said:
Yeah, Lucia's accent is annoying but she is hot. Trish is hot aswell but her chin looks more square from some angles...

yeah, but her accent is still annoying. if she kept her mouth shut then she'd be alright!

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
Lady_0989;25694 said:
Ewww lover:(
Ya Lucia has more of a girly body than Trish:lol: ^_^

oh com'on lady we don't exactly know that's why i said that, what if lady was dante 's lover, what would you do then??o_O

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I wouldn't like the idea, i like that Lady is independent and can take care of herself:lol: ^_^ ;)
She doesnt need a mans help;) :lol:

Rend

Necromancer
when i first saw lucia on the back of the box...i thought she was a guy, you know how the japanese are about effeminate males....it's only in the game i realized she was a girl.....so yeah Trish by a landslide for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom