• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish or Lady spin off?

Female Protaganist spin off

• Lady/Mary

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Trish

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
a third choice would be a game where Lady tries to put together her own demon hunting team so she calls some of her old friends (trish/lucia/beryl are invited too).

Lady is a more compelling character than Trish but her gameplay would be more like RE/Silent Hill.

Trish is rather dull(DMC anime) or unappealing(DMC4) a character so you would have to fix her up first. Make her compelling/likable.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
id actually like a lady game as she has no powers so you would have to rely on skill and acrobatics to get through it which would make it more of a challenge.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think i would set it in a mission like Fortuna where Trish and lady have to take out a "evil' organization by infiltrating it from within and Lucia and Beryl are the "bait" or the distraction.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Either way the fans call for a lady/trish/lucia/ female dmc gunslinger epic game lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Lucia: Swordmaster
Lady: Gunslinger
Trish: Mix of Gunslinger and Swordmaster

Sounds good wait what about trickster??? or would trickster be just be there set gameplay like they each get acrobactics and wall running and dodging and such to make up for their disadvantages

IncarnatedDemon

I´ll have to get back to you someday. But i think its important to make each character´s moves unique.

e.g Swordmaster and Trickster (Lucia and Lady) could be easy to play around.

Then for those who want to become the ultimate player, they can try Trish...who´s hard to master.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I´ll have to get back to you someday. But i think its important to make each character´s moves unique.

e.g Swordmaster and Trickster (Lucia and Lady) could be easy to play around.

Then for those who want to become the ultimate player, they can try Trish...who´s hard to master.

Looking forward to it and all in all this sounds like something would love playing *sigh* too bad capcom is busy trying to save themselves to take a risk like this

IncarnatedDemon

To bad it won´t happen. As Capcom are so darn lazy scumbags that DMC 3 PC edition came with issues. Its really like StylishNero said, and what many others have said: ITS ALL up to the company.

A Devil May Cry spin off game featuring Lucia, Trish and Lady will be epic if done properly.
And it will be a nice way for the female DMC fan to play as a female protaganist.

But i say it not because of "Lets cater to females", but because the characters need to be developed story and gameplay wise.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
To bad it won´t happen. As Capcom are so darn lazy scumbags that DMC 3 PC edition came with issues. Its really like StylishNero said, and what many others have said: ITS ALL up to the company.

A Devil May Cry spin off game featuring Lucia, Trish and Lady will be epic if done properly.
And it will be a nice way for the female DMC fan to play as a female protaganist.

But i say it not because of "Lets cater to females", but because the characters need to be developed story and gameplay wise.

Agreed

Top Bottom