• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trapped (Part 1)

S1RKA

Jonathan:

I've been trapped in this hell-hole for God knows how long, The only question I find myself asking over and over is: "Exactly who the hell am I?" I wasn't alone though, and I soon found this out after awakening from my drug induced slumber. There was an older woman along with a kid, who I presume to be of some relation to her, and a mutt I guess. It wouldn't survive long, neither would I if my entrails were spread arcoss the floor, and last but not least some girl her name is... What is her name? I can't really remember her name... but... she seems to know me. Ever since I woke up she's been glancing over in my direction. She has a black eye, and bruises all over her arms. Her hair is soaked in blood, but so was everyone else's. I guess it's the dog's. This situation is pretty screwed up, I don't even know how I got myself into it. The damn dog... it's whining... drawing down to it's last breath. If it doesn't stop making that irritating moan I might just put it out of it's misery... save us all some trouble. The kid's asleep, or so it appears. The little **** is pale as a ghost, might be dead. The Old woman has a shattered expression, it's just... blank. She's creeping the hell out of me, it's like she's lost her soul or something.

I can't remember anything, beyond waking up in the smelly, god-forsaken restroom. I keep hearing noises, movement outside... and in the vents. Voices I think, they're creepy and ghoulish like the ones in the horror movies right before the hot chick, that just so inconveniently fell, gets her head chopped off by some loony prick. All I know right know are instincts. The sense of following my gut, and my gut is growling so loudly I doubt it could tell me anything at the moment anyway. We have to-- I have to get out of here.

Mindy:

My name is Mindy. Me and Gestapo, my dog, were kidnapped a few days ago. We were the first ones here, but shortly after arriving they put an Woman, a little boy, and a friend of a friend Jonathan in behind us. I couldn't see them, they were blurry when I was taken, and drugged. Before I blacked out I heard Gestapo cry out in pain, then I felt a splash of something all over me. I think it was blood. When I came to, Gestapo's guts were sprawled out on the floor. I don't remember much about the incident, just that I was walking him then, I was grabbed. I had never had any problems walking him at night before. Maybe I should have been more careful, and he wouldn't have... I want to cry but my my tears won't come. My thoughts are racing, and I have a splitting headache... It feels like my brain is trying to escape from me skull. My body is in pain, and I can barely move. My throat is so dry that I couldn't call out for help if I wanted to. Believe my I would love nothing more than to cry out for help, and be rescued by someone. I doubt it will happen... I don't want to die here. I don't want to die period. I'm so scared.

Patrick:

Me and Grandma were supposed to go to her house for my birthday yesterday, I'm Ten years old now. When we were almost there, I went to sleep when someone hit me. I don't feel so good, my belly feels like there's something moving around in there. It's cold, I'm so cold. I can feel Grandma's warm hands and I can hear whispering to me. But... Ugh.. ngh... AHH!! There's something moving up my throat... I can taste blood. It- it has teeth. I can feel it chewing my insides. I don't want to die... I DON"T WANNA DIE!!!

Jonathan:

There's something wrong with the kid. His eyes are open for the first time since we've been here. But... What the Hell?! There's Something-- Something just came out of his throat, Oh God it looks like a huge worm with sharp teeth! What the **** is going on? It's going for the grandmother now.. it just.. It just went in her mouth! It's wiggling down her throat and she has it's slimy body in her hands trying to pull in out. When she did get it out, her to tongue came with it. She's having a seizure or... something and foaming at the mouth. It wiggled it's slimy ass over to me and i took a pen from my pocket and stabbed the disgusting ****. Over and over and over. I don't know what to expect anymore, I don't know what to think. I'm scared out of my mind, and now more than ever I know we have to get out.

Mindy:

Some creepy thing, came out of the kid's mouth, it was like a parasite or something. When it left the kid it went straight for another person, it killed the old woman and the kid. But when it went for Jon, he stabbed it. This disgusting stuff oozed from the hole in it's head. After it died it fizzled and turned to dust, or ash. and smoke came from it. I'm scared more than ever now. I don't know what we're in for, or what will come next. But Jon and I only have each other now... I'm gonna see if he's okay, he looks terrified. I never really knew him that well, but I always thought he was such an ass. I guess under these circumstances I have no other choice but to get his help. We have to get out of here... and before another one of those things gets in here. I don't want to suffer like that...

-------------------------------End of Part--------------------------------

Tell me what you guys think :D If you like it I'll probably think of a "Part 2"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I read it, and these parasites seem a lot like the G-Larvae from Resident Evil 2. They're both small, fast, and crawl on the ground. They also both have unstable cellular structures, as they fizzle and melt into nothingness when they die.

Can't wait to see more. :D

S1RKA

Lol based em off them, and the things from the movie "Slither".

Nice observation DT :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm in love with the G-Virus, man. I know everything about it, including what it produces. ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
True. But does it produce mutants of such magnitude as the G-Virus? I'm guessing not, judging from the story so far.

S1RKA

They can only reproduce when inside the female of another species. Every one of the creatures is male, and their offspring can only survive when incubated in the fetus of a mammal. The incubation period is about and hour, and up to 30-40 of the larvae can survive, though thousands are implanted in the female. They, when first born are very small, but over the course of 2-days they can grow as big as the one that was killed. Their life span however is very short, so they constantly try to reproduce.

S1RKA

Yes it is... they're parasites after all. But they're not the only breed of the parasites. Oh no, no, no. Yes they have breeds... but I'll get into that as the story goes on.

S1RKA

Mhmm, and I want you to help me think of new ones. :D

Along with two other characters, one being a boy and the other a girl.

Top Bottom