• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 5 Favorite game character

aka958

Don't trust people
You can choose a game character but only one per game series (example; one from final fantasy, one from mario, one from legend of zelda...), it doesn't have to be the absolute favorite in the series but maybe the one you like the most at the moment.

My list:

1. Albert Wesker - Resident Evil series
He is super human, awesome clothing (RE5), good voice fitting his personality and great fighting techniques.

2. Master - Final fantasy I PSP
Yupp, he got no personality, no dialouges and is just an upgrade class from monk but in the PSP version he looks awesome!

3. Alucard - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
I liked this character from the beginning, nothing else to say really.

4. Vergil - Devil may cry series
Do i need to say anything?

5. Prinny - Prinny: Can i really be the hero (Disgea series)
Dood he is great! I bought the game just because of it's display, i had never done that before.

WhiteShadow

1)Dante - Devil May Cry series

2)Big boss (naked snake) - Metal Gear Solid series

3)Dizzy - Gears of War 2

4)Bayonetta - Bayonetta

5)Captain Price - Call of Duty Modern Warefare series

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sure, I'll bite.

1: Alistair. (Dragon Age Origins.)
2: Bayonetta. (Bayonetta.)
3: Vergil. (Devil May Cry.)
4: Kuja. (Final Fantasy 9.)
5: Sieg Wahrheit. (Chaos Legion.)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Ok i'll get annoying one more time.I don't have these kind of distinctions.All the characters of the games i have hold a place in me.Each one for different reasons.And Dante and Vergil are among them.Sorry to bother. :p

Sparda™

1 - Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)

2 - Sparda (Devil May Cry)

3 - Raiden (Metal Gear Solid)

4 - Jin Kazama (Tekken)

5 - Rayne (BloodRayne)

Meg

1. Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
2. Dante (from DMC 1 and 3)
3. Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
4. Hwoarang (Tekken)
5. Singing Yellow Blobs :lol: (LocoRoco)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
1. Dante (Devil May Cry series)
2. Aqua (Kingdom Hearts series)
3. Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid series)
4. Yuna (Final Fantasy series)
5. Bayonetta

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
1. Samus (Metroid)
Space bounty hunter number 1. Need I mention she's single? :lol:

2. Vergil (DMC)
Too cool for his own good, dead, but who knows? He may come back some day...

3. James Burton (Gradius)
Pilot of Vic Viper. No more must be said.

4. William Birkin (Resident Evil 2)
Crazy, infected, and thoroughly undead, his mutations will have you running to your closet!

5. Alex Roivas (Eternal Darkness)
Roivas is "savior" spelled backwards. Plus, she's a carbon copy of Samus in terms of looks.

MetalCookie

Sister of the Creed
1. Dante (DMC 4)
2. Bayonetta
3. Spyro The Dragon (Spyro The Dragon series)
4. Vergil (DMC 3)
5. Cynder (Spyro The Dragon series)

aka958

Don't trust people
You can write it how you want, i just said 1 from each gaming series to see which games you play and how you like the game characters in general, it ain't so fun seeing a list full of prince of persia or final fantasy character for example.
And also, good lists there :D

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
1. Damian - Divinity 2 Ego Draconis
2. Dante - Devil May Cry *
3. Joker - Batman Arkham Asylum
4. Dr. Wiley - Megaman
5. Vergil - Arcanum of Steamworks and Magic Obscoura

that`d be it.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Vergil [DMC Series]
Kain [Legacy of Kain]
Dante [DMC Series]
Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]
Sam [Serious Sam 2]

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DeviRyuuD;198654 said:
1. Damian - Divinity 2 Ego Draconis
2. Dante - Devil May Cry *
3. Joker - Batman Arkham Asylum
4. Dr. Wiley - Megaman
5. Vergil - Arcanum of Steamworks and Magic Obscoura

that`d be it.

It's Dr. WILY, just so you know. They actually misspell it "Dr. Willy" in Megaman VII...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
aka958;198482 said:
You can write it how you want, i just said 1 from each gaming series to see which games you play and how you like the game characters in general, it ain't so fun seeing a list full of prince of persia or final fantasy character for example.
And also, good lists there :D

Oh. Need to add some details then.

1. Dante (Devil May Cry series)

-He's tough, smart mouthed, strong, and etc. He has the looks, and he has a giant sword and two handguns to kick demons' ass. One of my idol video game characters.

-Everything about Dante is cool, except for his attitude in DMC2, but who cares as long he has a cool looking outfit in DMC2?

2. Aqua (Kingdom Hearts series)

-She's pretty, nice body figure, and has cool personality. She even do cartwheels when fighting Unversed. She is a really cool girl. My ideal girl.

-She has the most tragic story in Kingdom Hearts series, and I can guess a lot of KH fans are shocked with her ending in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

3. Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid series)

-One of the greatest character in MGS series, and he is really great guy who will do anything to destroy the Patriots. I must admit, I hated him as the bad guy when I played the 1st MGS, but when I played MGS3 and MGS4, now I understand, he is a real good guy in the game (in my opinion).

-His CQC skills are unparalleled, and not even Old Snake can disarm the old man, which I am shocked to see.

4. Yuna (Final Fantasy series)

-She's cute, nice, and she has really nice personality. A lot of Yuna fans loved her for that, including me.

5. Bayonetta

-The witch is hot, ass kicking, has style, and most of all, she has British accent.

aka958

Don't trust people
Nice :D it easier to understand why someone chose those character. And i didn't know Bayonetta had British accent, that is AWESOME!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
1.Jack Sparrow - Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

2.Homer - The Simpsons Game

3.Carrie - Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia

The above characters are the ones I found to be really amusing to play with, and therefore fall victim to my favorism. The characters from games that I just really fancy (a lot) are:

4.Sparda - DMC

and

5.Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy VII.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
aka958;198754 said:
Nice :D it easier to understand why someone chose those character. And i didn't know Bayonetta had British accent, that is AWESOME!

Yeah, you should play the game. It is really good. She even use Dante's line "Flock off, feather-face!" from DMC1! :D

Top Bottom