• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 10 Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Hello to the staff and the members of this awesome community!

I was wondering, If there could be done the Top 10 Stats for the forums. Meaning to have the top ten posters, top ten rep holders, top ten most active threads, top ten last posts and such.

It was just a thought in my mind, and I imagined It, why not put It in this awesome forum!

Tell me what you think on this!:)

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Phantarch;91090 said:
We have actually had something similar before but it was taken off for reasons unbeknown to me.

Yeah we had it but it was putting a strain on the server at the time, though it might be able to make a comeback in the future if any technical niggles can be worked around. We will have to see if anything can be done about it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Phantarch;91090 said:
We have actually had something similar before but it was taken off for reasons unbeknown to me.

^ Ah yes... I remember this indeed :lol:

It would be a nice little idea Aseroth... if, as Drakan mentioned, it would be an okay to bring back :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
There will be a good reason why Steve removed the stats - I'll nudge him in the general direction of this forum and he'll get back to you guys when he can ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ok, here is the reason:

The top stats is an add-on to the site which adds strain on the server (as Dark Drakan has already mentioned) but there is also some technical mumbo jumbo about code and optimization and queries by search engines etc etc - I won't pretend to understand it because I really don't and I also don't particularly want to understand it as it sounds terribly dull - but there you go. In summary, the top stats would put strain on the server and without this add-on our site is far better optimized so more people can find us and sign up :D

/garbled response

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
ASEROTH!

YOU DO THIS...THIS GAME CUZ YOU NO YOU WHEN AND ME DONT!

unless...

Sorry I talk funny I just got my green card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom