• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tomorrow, FFXIII!

aka958

Don't trust people
Final fantasy XIII will be released tomorrow.
I've been anticipating this game for years and I can't barely wait. As early as I can I will go and buy the game.
Are there anyone else that is gonna buy this game the day of release?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I changed my mind on buying it. I just want Versus XIII...is that too much to ask for(it definitely is at this point and time lol) :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I hope your waiting pays off aka and you are rewarded with a great FF game.

How come its being released on a Tuesday and not on a friday like other games in the UK?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
aka958;206099 said:
Final fantasy XIII will be released tomorrow.
I've been anticipating this game for years and I can't barely wait. As early as I can I will go and buy the game.
Are there anyone else that is gonna buy this game the day of release?

Been anticipating it for nearly 4 years, and at last, it will arrive.:D

Hopefully, it will be released on tomorrow in Malaysia. But with things going on in my country, it is hard to say.:( Hopefully, I will be able to get it on Wednesday, or Saturday if it is released very late in Malaysia.:D

aka958

Don't trust people
@Ebony: :O
You know, if you save some of your earlier paycheck then you can get what you want, whenever you want it. It works great! :) But, you'll get it soon, just two weeks more wait or something like that?

@Chaos master: What's going on in your country? Are they used to be late with things like games?

Vergil'sB*tch: Well, I don't think that all games that is going to be released will be released on a friday.

@MochaCub: Wait, what? Only versus?! Why only have versus when you can have them both?

@Devilbane: YES! Agito is for the PSP! Another FF game in my reach!
I don't have a PS3 so I can't play versus, sadly. And I won't save money to buy a not so cheap console for one game, there is no way!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dont have the time for it currently as im playing Dragon Age Origins and have to get into Battlefield Bad Company 2's multiplayer. However as soon as i free up my gaming calender i shall purchase it.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I;ve started saving BIG TIME.When I finish,I'll give it serious thought if those money will go for a PS3 or just other games.Until then though...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
aka958;206135 said:
@Ebony: :O
You know, if you save some of your earlier paycheck then you can get what you want, whenever you want it. It works great! :) But, you'll get it soon, just two weeks more wait or something like that?

Ha! well I could get it, but I need to eat and pay the bills etc.....I'm trying to be sensible - dunno if I'll be able to wait though. :D

Meg

I won't be buying it. I thought about it and read some reviews and none of them convinced me. I'm just not a FF person. Besides Bad Company 2 just came out and I'm still playing Demon's Souls and I haven't even played the first Bioshock yet.:wacko: Maybe down the road I'll play XIII. Like when the price comes waaay down and there's nothing else out.

aka958

Don't trust people
:O
Ebony! Your life comes first! You gotta be able to sustain your budget and don't try to destroy it by buying something you know you really can't afford! Just a moment after that you'll be drowning in taxes, lots and lots of taxes!

@Devilbane: It is for the Xbox360 too... Or maybe you don't have neither, that's ok, I like it old school to.

@Meg127: If your not an ff person this game could wait, but it is said to be one of the most awesome in the series by many, or at least in the reviews i've been reading.

Zato-OW

King
I'm also waiting for versus since its suppose to be like Kingdom Hearts in game play. This one doesn't appeal to me at all and I'm not to big about FF to begin with.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Oh I was talking about Versus.I don't have plans to get XIII,only Versus XIII and AGITO XIII.Sorry for the misunderstanding.Truth to be told,I liked the fact that these two would break the mold of the main stream FFs being ONLY RPGs and moved on to Action RPGs.

Meg

Aka, can I trust you to give me a good description on how the gameplay is after playing it for awhile? The reviews I read seemed to busy saying "OMG FFXIII!!!! WHHOOOOT!" to paint a good picture to what kind of game it really is. The only FF game I played that I liked was Crisis Core, so I guess what I want to know is going off of that would I like XIII.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'll be buying it! Not tomorrow though. I think it might already be in store at my Gamesman shop :p
But I'll definitely be buying it...after I've bought Bayonetta...and Darksiders... meh, I like waiting for the new games to pitch up on the Pre-owned pile and get it cheap ;)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Y'know, at first I was really excited about FFXIII, but now it's like...It feels like I've been caught in a bit of a spiral of indifference, and it's not just FFXIII that's become a victim of my indifference, everything that I planned on buying has.

Weird really. Meh, I suppose I'll pick it up when my budget will actually allow me to drop £40 and still have a reasonable amount of cash left.

Meg

Angelo Credo;206343 said:
Y'know, at first I was really excited about FFXIII, but now it's like...It feels like I've been caught in a bit of a spiral of indifference, and it's not just FFXIII that's become a victim of my indifference, everything that I planned on buying has.

Weird really. Meh, I suppose I'll pick it up when my budget will actually allow me to drop £40 and still have a reasonable amount of cash left.

I get what you're saying. Not with XIII but with Bad Company 2. I was looking forward to it for so long, but now that its out and getting great reviews I'm like, "meh, eventually." It is weird.

Top Bottom