• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Today is a Day to Remember!

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
'Tis a great day for mankind, for finally, the power of good, the builder of worlds, life incarnate, who is Sir PSY, has bypassed the absolute evil, the king of darkness, that is the unholy Justin Bieber.

In this faithful day, hope was brought back upon our world, for finally, the Messiah arrived took all our misery and agony away.

From this day forth, the earth will forever be grateful for the kindness of the celestial being that is PSY, Savior of Worlds.

As a token of our appreciation, we give thou the rarest of all resources and materials on this planet: A single f@ck. The f@ck that is never given, is now given to thee, O' Almighty PSY.

Thou will be forevermore remembered as the one who brought mankind back from extinction, the one who brought destruction upon humanity's most deadly foe, the one who saved the earth. O', omnipotence one, we hail thee.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
If this is the sort of thing mankind goes looking for en masse— be it Gangnam or Bieber, the best thing mankind can do is go extinct.
ಠ_ಠ

But I'll give you that I felt those minutes of my life ever so slightly less wasted on the WTF-factor of Gangnam than on any Bieber creation. That, and the fact it reminded me suspiciously of Technotronic's Pump up the Jam.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i should really celebrate by posting all the versions of gangnam style i know but some are offensive o.o

Top Bottom