• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Toasts, Poasts, and more Posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
I was told to bring the issue here rather than in my intro thread, so here's some delicious copypasta:

I noticed certain posts I made are not recorded, though I remember seeing some sort of auto-forward page thingah right after I posted. Though it was only on for a brief moment so I couldn't actually get to reading the damned thing. I'm kinda annoyed because one of the replies was kinda lengthy, I hate losing lengthy posts.

Explications, por favor?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Your post count will increase every time you post, unless you post in bloody palace, as stylish said, and the message that came up was probably a standard thing, that basically said "your post has been posted" pretty much, i get that on some forums, but i might not see it here

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If you mean you've made a post and it hasn't counted towards your post count then that's been covered by others here. If you mean that you have made a post but cannot see it displayed in the thread then it could be that it's been placed in the moderation queue for some reason - in which case, let me know the thread and I'll check it for you.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'll check the moderation queue for you...brb...

Yep, they were placed in the queue - most likely reason is because you haven't had many posts yet and used quoting tags in more than one place...I've approved them and once you get over about 10 posts it shouldn't happen anymore.

The other one was something in Bloody Palace.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Thanks for sorting this out, Angel. You were too quick for me... ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
What can I say? I literally have nothing else to do right now :lol:

Locked at request :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom