• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

to solve your proplem solved (the lady vs alastor) i tell you what

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

what the heck was the point of this forum..

we have to be honest now. Was it to see who agreed with us or to see what people thought about us.

D

Deleted member 209

one ways a little harmless but the other way ****es me off a whole lot.

D

Deleted member 209

nobody's replied in here tho. Other ppl must've thought it pointless to then.

capcom memberan

the game is back
what you mean let's leave him to think you mean me think for what

and what the lady means to me *~ lil lady ~* yeah he can have all the time in the world

D

Deleted member 209

o A REPLY finally what the heck was this forum about dude?

capcom memberan

the game is back
oh little lady your talkin to me sound looks good to me from this day i will stay in this form online and what the hell you mean it to me dude lady

you cause me to said it so what tha damn your not responding to me ok alastor 12 is online or not

hey damn alastor 12 now i read my massege what the hell you damn you damn you damn you what your proplem were are here to talk not ok ok i wanna talk you now you make mad and angry dont let me say it talk to me its better

D

Deleted member 209

y don't u check? In the online bar dude. Who else would I b tlkin 2?

I jus wanna kno what is the purpose of this forum. I don't understand if u wanted to join in with the convo (and it was a convo not an arguement) u should've pmd rather then setting up a whole new thread.

D

Deleted member 209

don't take the **** out of him. He got ****ed that u started a thread under our names. I'm a little calmer I suppose I jus wanna kno y u did it is all and what u were hoping to acheive by doin this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom