• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Title Menu Song

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
This song is the best. I get this strange feeling. Like mystical affections in my mind and heart.
Songs like these. Melancholy, ambient and distant. Sometimes it is good to let those feelings relax but man what about you. You think this song should get any credits? Too bad they put down the dmc4 site where they had a totally awesome tune too. Old church like tune. I dunno where to get it now. I don't think it is on the soundtrack album. Anyways. What about you guys?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
This song is the best. I get this strange feeling. Like mystical affections in my mind and heart.
Songs like these. Melancholy, ambient and distant. Sometimes it is good to let those feelings relax but man what about you. You think this song should get any credits? Too bad they put down the dmc4 site where they had a totally awesome tune too. Old church like tune. I dunno where to get it now. I don't think it is on the soundtrack album. Anyways. What about you guys?
Personally, I'm not a big fan of DMC 4, but I am a fan of some of the music they compose in all the games, especially DMC 2. I'm a sucker for piano music and I really love the piece they play in the options on DMC 2, I even started playing it myself.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thanks aoshi. I totally forgot that site. It is a good one. I am still looking for the theme that played on the official site of devilmaycry before DmC was released...

Darti

I wont start new thread if i have this, so, some1 could tell me what is song name on the beginning of this video in the background? :)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

It has a sort of haunting quality to it; kind of a sadness.

The only DMC4 songs I've actually downloaded are:

-Lock N' Load (Blackened Angel Remix)
-The Time Has Come
-Baroque and Beats

Huh...that's really it? I thought I had more. Oh well, no matter; I may or may not download more (I have a handful of songs from DMC3, as well).

Top Bottom