• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Timeshift problem

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I am playing through Timeshift happily, enjoying myself then I come to a zeplin... I thought "yeah...Normal mission. Just kill the intruders." But no. This mission is use a turret to take down the planes.
I am absolutely rubbish at that style of game, and I have failed it 3 times. And ideas on how to use a turret to take out planes. *I think you get this kind of mission on COD where you are on a boat and have to shoot the planes*

Please help.
Vaux

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Ah god, Timeshift, there's a game I haven't played in a while, and that bit was a pain in the ass, you're aware you can still use your time powers right? Abuse the living hell out of Pause or Slow whenever you can, and just rip into the planes with the gun, don't forget to shoot down the floating mines also, they can really be hell for the Zep's armour.

Aside from that, it's pretty much down to luck, spam your time powers and shoot like crazy, there's no special tip so to speak, to be able to get past that bit any easier.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^^ Thanks AC
I managed to do it about an hour before you posted that after finding out that I could use my powers. :lol:

Rep+

Top Bottom