• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

times we randomly fail

Nero

I'd like to upload a video of a time I randomly failed at a game I was playing but I can't record me playing and this type of fail can't be recorded anyways it'd be easier to tell you about it XD you see I was playing kh 2.5 remix and I went into limit form and you know the zantazuken finishing move? I was in a DMC mind set at the time and without realizing it I tried to do it by holding r1 forward and triangle XD I essentaily tried to use stinger on accident and ended up dying XD total fail right? XD so when have you ever failed like that in a game? Share your stories here I won't judge XD

Reigndown

I find myself making a ton of (silly) mistakes tbh.
Especially when multi-tasking ;~;

In League, I'll pick a target location:
0b7b6b59ac.jpg

But then move my mouse to look elsewhere on the map:
47e10a2768.jpg

57c65f9884.jpg

Seconds later, the lovely sound of "You have been slain."
d879cade7b.jpg

My ignorance will never end :^)

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I had many times fails when for example i done bad strategy on bosses with underleveled characters in rpgs games or low on ammo on FPS games, but mostly i hated Timed missions and these ones are where i embarassingly fail even to today.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Have u guys played Bionic Commando?
There is this kite ability in the game which allows u to throw object/people using your bionic arm.

I was doing that in Spiderman :facepalm:

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
A pretty recent moment from arkham knight comes to mind x) I glide around and call the batmobile, then dive straight to the street, but forgot to look if it was clear.. so while Batman was posing and waiting for the batmobile I got run over by thugs in a car haha.

Meg

I walk right off cliffs in platformers all the time. Also, while playing Diablo 3 yesterday, I kept stabbing at thin air and didn't even realize it. That's when you know it's time to go to bed. :laugh:

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
I walk right off cliffs in platformers all the time.

Since you mention platformers that reminds me of when me and my friend played Super Mario Bros 3. The mood was cheery, I got through the first level fine. Then when it was his turn on the second level he walked straight into a goomba. You could feel the cheerfull mood switch into a silent rage and I could barely contain the laughs x)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sonic Lost World. Super Sonic'ing through a stage with blazing speed. I'm wrecking foes, collecting piles, upon piles of rings. Hitting every Homing Attack target, the Goal Ring is in sight! Like a boss I jump over my pitiful foes in dazzling golden awesome-ness!...Only to miss the Spring and fall to my death...:jawdrop:

Eggman's greatest alley is Pitfalls indeed! :bored:

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
When fighting against Jubileus in Bayonetta, I totally thought you were suppose to make her crash through every single planet....I had no idea you were suppose to make her avoid all of them so I totally screwed up one of the most epic moments in the game completely :/

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
First time I played DMD mode DMC1 as a young teen, I broke 2 controllers over it lol and now I can breeze through it no probs

also playing fighting games on the highest difficulty and getting wrecked by ai happened quite a few times to me in the past

Top Bottom