• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

thread killer

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i have noticed that there are alot of threads where i am the last person to post before everyone loses interest. and there are a few were i am the 2nd to last to post. am i resposibe for the deaths of these threads or do i just have a tedency to post in threads every one else no longer cares about .

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No. I blame it on luck, and disinterest. Usually you end up posting in places where an argument has already been resolved or no one cares anymore. So, you just have kinda bad luck. :| Happens to the best of us.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
well at least i know that the threads that are truly important to me ( the ones i made). will always have some one who will reply to them.. ( although it dose get annoying being ignored by every one except one person most of the time.) speaking of replying to other threads ive made i've posted some things i would really like comments on. ( that and i need to borrow a few ideas)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
darkslayer13;206029 said:
i have noticed that there are alot of threads where i am the last person to post before everyone loses interest. and there are a few were i am the 2nd to last to post. am i resposibe for the deaths of these threads or do i just have a tedency to post in threads every one else no longer cares about .

Not everyone is interested in same threads, so don't count everyone to post at the same thread you posted at. Also, you may post at dead threads, threads that are really old, like threads that have last posts dated two years ago. If you need help, contact the admins or mods. Also, check the Forum Rules if you haven't.

http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=6221

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I guess you didn't see the character's idea thread.Nobody answered after I posted after you did.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;206029 said:
This happened to me at REN, I often found myself as the last poster in threads. But I think it's just random things and we notice it more when it happens to us. I don't know you, but I doubt it's your fault. :cool:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm a thread killer too on my soccer teams forum... perhaps because I'm the only girl on there and speak my mind.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Don't worry about it I have killed my fair share of threads in other forums too :lol: im sure most people have at some point. I often start threads and nobody bothers posting in them, I don't really take it to heart.
Maybe the morale here is quite low due to the fact that this is a DMC forum and nothing new and exiting is happening in the DMC world atm. Once DMC5 is finally announced this place will probably be buzzing and you won't be fast enough to get a word in on anything edgeways.

Devil Bane;206103 said:
I guess you didn't see the character's idea thread.Nobody answered after I posted after you did.

I actually made a character in that yesterday but after I read it back to myself I thought "wow that sucks" so I got rid of it. I will make one though once I think of something half decent.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I've noticed a lot of people lurk on these forums and don't post, so that could be a factor.

At this point in time on the main page of this forum - I've killed 2 threads - yay go me! lol

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
THREAD KILLERS!!!! Call the cops!

It`s just your imagination that you kill threads, in reality it`s just like Dreadnaught said, people lose interest, and you being the last person to post in them is just a coincidence. Don`t think too much.

Top Bottom