• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This question needs answered XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Virgil'sSparrow~

I am in his eye
Can someone tell me who in the world sings the music in the Devil May Cry series like the theme in DMC3 and all the bg music?I think it is amazing music and I absolutely love it but I've never known the artist or the singer or anything.Can someone help?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't think he's credited, unfortunately. Shame that such good actors don't get their fair share, hm?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I have been told that Jason "Shyboy" Arnold of Hyonogaja is the guy who does DMC4 and I think he did DMC3 as well but im not certain.

Sparda™

^ Jason Arnold did sing Nero's main theme.

Shawn McPherson is the guy who does the vocals in DMC3 songs. In the main DMC3 theme, David Baker provides the supportive soft vocals for the song 'Devils Never Cry'. Also when you fight Dante twice in the main story, he provides vocals, respectively 'Blackened Angel', 'Forza del Destino' and the remixed version of the original DMC1 song 'Lock N Load', the Blackened Angel Mix.

Aubrey Ashburn sings 'Out of Darkness', opening song of DMC4.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Hmm, some extra information on DMC3's vocal songs:

The battle music in Mission 2 and onwards until Mission 13 is titled "Taste the Blood", but in the soundtrack it's labelled "Battle Music 1". From Mission 13 onwards, the regular Battle Music 2 is titled "Divine Hate". The music in the Cerberus and Beowulf boss fights is titled "Suffer", but it's labelled differently.

As Sparda™ said, in DMC3 all the vocal songs are done by Shawn "Shootie HG" MacPherson and David Allen Baker. The rest are done by Tetsuya Shibata.

Lyrics can be found at:

Taste the Blood (Battle Music 1)

Divine Hate (Battle Music 2)

Suffer (Cerberus/Beowulf Battle)

Sparda™

Lady Nevan;212510 said:
Okay I have a question =)
Who sings the Divinity Statue theme from DMC 1? Anyone knows?

You mean DMC4?!

It's the same song like the opening 'Out of Darkness', but It lacks the lyrics. Aubrey Ashburn sings It.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Lady Nevan;212510 said:
Okay I have a question =)
Who sings the Divinity Statue theme from DMC 1? Anyone knows?

Uncredited it seems. I think it's the same composer for DMC1 as Resident Evil 2; considering the range of instruments and sounds, he probably hired a couple of singers/musicians for the job but they weren't credited.

Lady Nevan

Sparda™;212513 said:
You mean DMC4?!

It's the same song like the opening 'Out of Darkness', but It lacks the lyrics. Aubrey Ashburn sings It.

No no didin't you read? I said ''DMC 1'' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom