• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This man could play VERGIL!!! (Vergil is a VEGAN!)

Think it looks like him!

• Yes!

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
tmb_4170_480.jpg

This man could be VERGIL! Vergil is obviously a VEGAN, thats how he was able to develop his perfect form. It wasn't any of that character development or story progress, it was VEGAN POWERS!

btmudd28

Before he goes in Super Saiyan mode, I always thought Brandon Routh in that film looked like he would be an AWESOME Dante based on the original DMCs. The attitude of that character even matches Dante. Dylan Dog Bounty Hunter is another film of his which isn't the greatest, but the character definitely smells of old-school Dante.

Onecrazymonkey1

OMG I'm a vegan! no wonder why I like Vergil so much! I love that movie to bits and have seen it many times, so I don't know why I never noticed the resemblance lol.

Dante47

I'm not sure if Brandon Routh could pull it off.
He's not exactly the best actor. Not to mention, we need someone to play Dante and Vergil.

By the way, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World is freaking amazing!

I'm not sure if Brandon Routh could pull it off.
He's not exactly the best actor. Not to mention, we need someone to play Dante and Vergil.

By the way, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World is freaking amazing!
Yeah, Scott Pilgrim was freakin' awesome. Can't believe it did so poorly at box office, hope it found some sort of cult following.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
See, Verge? You didn't have to go all crazy on Dante and Kat, you just needed a veggie diet to gain MORE POWER... Just remember that gelato isn't vegan...
Yay for vegan!Vergil and his super vegan powers!!
:w00t:

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
See, Verge? You didn't have to go all crazy on Dante and Kat, you just needed a veggie diet to gain MORE POWER... Just remember that gelato isn't vegan...
Yay for vegan!Vergil and his super vegan powers!!
:w00t:
He needed to read books, knowledge is power.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Naaaahhh... super vegan powers are better! :w00t:

...Just kidding, obviously! :p And I'm sure he's read plenty of books...

Top Bottom