• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This is Lady Vergil Sparda...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil's love

Vergil is a god...
Hello!My name's Cassandra.I'm not really new in foruming...I have joined many a forums and i think posting in them has become a hobby for me...Anyway,as you can see,I absolutely love Vergil Sparda because he is so kool...even his voice actor suits him!Besides the DMC series,I play the Final Fantasy series and the Kingdom Hearts series.I love anime and mangas and even some J-rock here and there and i love the music in DMC3:SE when Dante fights the monster things...I am a genuine metal head (i love metal music!) and then again i love classical music...i guess i am what you call a geek or something of the sort and I love techno and dance type music..I am a mess! :p To forewarn,I have ADD so if i jump around a bit you know why...>>...well,I hope i add some people here to my MSN!!

~Cassandra

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
if we dont hurry to get the Tower like a Bunny.................Vergil will poen the gate of Hell. It is Horryfied thing isnt it?? :p
and Welcome to Hell, please accept my gift, dont be humble, just take it. After all we are buddies arent we?? mwahahahahaha

its like to say welcome............and the Tower thing.............could be true :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom