• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This is how I hope DMC 5 is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Dante 33

i think that dmc 5 will be the beginning of the end of the series. if it is it will involve elements that the dmc series has used in all of its games.

dmc 5 should start with dante nararating the past of dmc. and how he got to were he is. lucia calls dante for the job we all saw in dmc2. wat we didnt see is how he wanted the job for himself becuase he thought it was to easy( wich kinda was). after dante kills argosax we see how he gets kidnaped by a very powerful demon that works for mundus. that demon needs the blood of sparta to resurect mundus.

dante sumhow informs trish while shes in devilmaycry that hes kidnaped. then trish finds lady then they both set of to find nero. they tell nero that dante needs his help and nero says yes. nero heds over to devilmaycry in his motercycle to get sum of dantes devilarms and wen he gets there he finds lucia in there.

after sum cutscene of nero expaining to her dantes situation they all hed sumwere(werever dmc 5 takes)place to save dante. after who knows how many missions of nero and the story slowly unravelring nero finaly meets up with the demon that kidnaped dante. then we learn that the demon was actually virgil.

virgil the expalins how he was never curupted by mundus how he voluntaraly worked for mundus and such. nero fights virgil and loses but some how saves dante . the rest of the game is played as dante. virgils disapears and goes sumwere to try to resurect mundus. dante finaly meets up with virgil fights him. sumhow virgil is to powerful for dante so dante looses. he looses so bad that we all think he dies nero then fights virgil with anger. then as a twist we learn that nero was virgils son. wich is why nero looks like dante and virgil and why hes linked with yamato.

unfortunately virgil kills nero cuase hes pure evil now then dante sees and holds nero before he dies. dante gets really really mad and fights virgil. the ritual that virgil did to resurect mundus is complete with dantes blood and then the door to the underworld is open.

virgil goes in and dante follows him. virgil goes to mundus' resting place and tries to resurect his power. dante then beats virgil up so bad that as another plot twist we learn that virgil was curupt this whole time even after he said he wasnt.

dante doesnt kill virgil but takes away his demonic powers and leaves him in the underworld. dante leaves the underworld sad knowing that his nephew nero died. dante tells the girls about this or maybe they saw it all but the point is dmc 5 has a sad ending. and we have depreasing credits.

as an easter egg if u did something during the game u unlock the bonus movie at the end of the credits wich is virgil bringing mudus back to life. inevedently leading into the final chapter of the dmc series. and then we all cant wait for dmc 6. thats how i think dmc 5 is going to be and what role nero plays in the series.

Son of Dante 33

ok short version (i recomend u read da long version though trust its good)

Dante gets kidnapped by virgil after DMC 2 while hes still in hell he then informs Tish who informs Nero Lady and Lucia

They all go to where ever DMC 5 takes place play a couple of missions as nero save dante

play as dante fight virgil u then realize nero is the son of virgil which is y he could awaken yamato in DMC4

Virgil then kills nero and Dante is so mad he kills Virgil but Virgil gets to resurect MUndus

that way Mundus is the main bad guy for part 6

Phantom Dante

Son of Sparda
Son of Dante. The storyline is pretty... weird.
First of all, I don't think Vergil will be able to
kidnap Dante after DMC2 because
1. Vergil's soul is within Nero's arm
2. Dante is a strong fighter

So, try to think of another storyline.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Phantom Dante;143001 said:
Son of Dante. The storyline is pretty... weird.
First of all, I don't think Vergil will be able to
kidnap Dante after DMC2 because
1. Vergil's soul is within Nero's arm
2. Dante is a strong fighter

So, try to think of another storyline.

#1 isnt true. Never happened:D

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
please fix this, it's quite irritating to read it.

I mean, come on! you have a full keyboard, don't you? make full use of it.~_~

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
please fix this, it's quite irritating to read it.

I mean, come on! you have a full keyboard, don't you? make full use of it.~_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom