• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This is Hell

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
QR8zo5J.gif

A room full of Dantes trying to kill you!? Oh man, oh gawd, oh man, oh gawd, oh gawd!

berto

I Saw the Devil
It depends.

5fjjp.jpg
No it doesn't. It''s gay because it's a room full of naked dudes and no vaginas to be seen, how does that make it dependent on the viewer's gender? Gay is gay, no matter if the person seeing it is a boy or girl.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
No it doesn't. It''s gay because it's a room full of naked dudes and no vaginas to be seen, how does that make it dependent on the viewer's gender? Gay is gay, no matter if the person seeing it is a boy or girl.

That is like saying boy's night in the men's locker room is gay cause all it is are bats and balls.

It depends if the person seeing it also seeing it up close and personal and are the one getting smacked by said slongs.

You can say its gay if they're slapping each other with it but if its the one person witnessing it you can say its gang rape.

If they're not slapping anyone if neither of their mandingos are slightly erect then its not gay.........or that gay.

Plus in the context of how Rai said it it seemed each Dante would targeting the one person (the viewer) and not each other....therefore having an eye on the prize even if they're are other sausages after the same prize.

My point still stands.

berto

I Saw the Devil
But all the naked dudes would be the same guy.
So it's masturbation?

That is like saying boy's night in the men's locker room is gay cause all it is are bats and balls.
The people in the locker room aren't slowly approaching the one other dude with malicious intent.

Plus in the context of how Rai said it it seemed each Dante would targeting the one person (the viewer) and not each other....therefore having an eye on the prize even if they're are other sausages after the same prize.

My point still stands.
They are not targeting the viewer, they are targeting Nero, another dude. If the player got to pick the character's gender that's a different story.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
So it's masturbation?

The people in the locker room aren't slowly approaching the one other dude with malicious intent.

They are not targeting the viewer, they are targeting Nero, another dude. If the player got to pick the character's gender that's a different story.

What if someone uses a Kyrie, Trish/Gloria, Lady, or even Lucia mod?

Or better yet make a mod in DMC3 where you can create a dozen naked Dante dopplegangers and take on Mary and Nevan with them.

if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

berto

I Saw the Devil
What if someone uses a Kyrie, Trish/Gloria, Lady, or even Lucia mod?

Or better yet make a mod in DMC3 where you can create a dozen naked Dante dopplegangers and take on Mary and Nevan with them.

if-you-know-what-i-mean.png
But it's not, it's alot of Naked Dante against a Nero. Once we get those mods then it'd be dependent.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
*Sees video*
Holy f*king sh.......
*reads the rest of the posts*
What the hell is going on here?!?!
*walks silently away from men talk*
Btw, I find the image of many Dantes whipping it out and using it to slap Nero pretty disturbing even if a bit exilarating, and not because it's gay (which it is, imo). Would be the same with Lady, Trish or Lucia.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nope, no way would I want to even attempt winning against that many Dantes. 1 was enough for me.:tongue:

As for the rest of this conversation on here; I am simultaneously scared and mildly aroused.:ninja:o_O...walking away now...

Railazel

well, when you say it like that it just sounds gay.

Hold on a second, that made it sound gay? Your idea of a bunch of naked Dantes wasn't gay already?

Btw, I find the image of many Dantes whipping it out and using it to slap Nero pretty disturbing even if a bit exilarating.

I am simultaneously scared and mildly aroused.

Your welcome, ladies.

Top Bottom