• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This is for the Vergil Fan's, for those times when one doppelganger isn't quite enough.

Am I the only one that feels the first picture looks like cover art for Vergil's debut music album:

Vergil and the Doppelgangers Present "The Order" featuring the hit track "I loved you brother."

2048x1280.resizedimage

2048x1280.resizedimage

A Vergil for every fan girl. We'll all be so happy now. j/k. It's actually kind of creepy looking.

Yeah, I can't quite figure out how to make them all attack at once, so I couldn't get any other expression, he only smiles when you perform certain attacks like helmbreaker.

A bunch of smiling Vergils now that would be really creepy.

EllDawn

Yeah, I can't quite figure out how to make them all attack at once, so I couldn't get any other expression, he only smiles when you perform certain attacks like helmbreaker.

A bunch of smiling Vergils now that would be really creepy.
That had better not show up in my dream tonight. That would really be a nightmare.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Dante would be doomed with an army of Vergils. Imagine if Vergil ever figured out how to make that many couples of himself, he'd have Dante running scared XD

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
So when its just before when it was just one doppleganger so they all follow the actions of one doppleganger and they attack in unison (minus the original)?

Top Bottom