• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This Article Broke Me

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think that the same thing that is going to happen if a human or an animal was taken down.:frown:
It's simple really, very clear like music tripping over the air

What would you do when someone you love died?

Fair point. I more of wondered what she would do with the tree, but I think I'm half asleep, so...yeah, ignore me. ^^; Having weird thoughts right now.

KRSkull

Fair point. I more of wondered what she would do with the tree, but I think I'm half asleep, so...yeah, ignore me. ^^; Having weird thoughts right now.

That is actually a good question.

You know i got to be honest here. Because from the comments the people posted about how she is Mad, Crazy, and Needs to get back to reality. Brings the following question

Who are we to decided what people can\can't fall in love with?

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know, with all this Sarkisian talk that's been going on the last few years I always look at things like this wondering how the writer would spin the story if the genders were shifted. I don't think they'd look as kindly on it, to be honest. It's a side effect that I can't quite shake, analyzing things by shifting the genders and pondering how the situation is viewed or handled. Fortunately, the good people at NatGeo weren't too concern with who was what when they filmed their documentary.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I'm sorry i couldn't resist.

Hey that nose. Girls might find Pinocchio's nose....very......useful

latest

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Next article:

SHE CHEATED ON THE TREE WITH HER COUCH
-girl justifies burning down trees-
A young woman set fire to the native woods, claiming that she couldn't sleep because a tree she had been in love with might come after her. "I had to prevent anything bad from happening!" she was quoted stating whilst waving a blow-torch at concerned local residents, before police tazered her.
Etc etc etc.

{edit}
I'm not judging.
I'm just lolling at the whole concept.

NO it's not the same as falling in love with a fictional character, thank you very much.
okay.
Shut up.
Bye bye.

Top Bottom