• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things That You Think Only You Do

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I often push my glasses up on the bridge of my nose, only to realise they aren't there and just poke myself in the eye instead.

I can be using something and at the same time be wondering where on earth it is.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I sometimes make a bowl of cereal and end up putting it in the cuboard....
anime-phoenix-wright-050914.gif

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Leaning slumped over the steering wheel like I'm either drunk, bored out of my mind or half asleep, when I have to stop at a red light. I catch myself doing that lately. Luckily haven't done it with hubby in the car yet, it's a completely subconscious thing and I'd be majorly embarrassed if he asked me if I'm tired. X3

Reactions: Meg

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I often push my glasses up on the bridge of my nose, only to realise they aren't there and just poke myself in the eye instead.

I can be using something and at the same time be wondering where on earth it is.

Lol i do it too sometimes its really annoying i hate glasses

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Anyone else sit on the bus as a kid, look out the window, and imagine a little man running on the sidewalk? For me, the intersecting streets were lava and he would jump over them. Quite a set of legs he had.

I had Aragorn on his horse galloping through Morodor. I was on a 3hr coach journey through the park where Mordor was set while listening to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack.

Anyone kinda like make up stories/fanfics in their head while doing house chores or just day dreaming? I also replay random things in my head, the worst being the end of Doctor Who or The Lion King and I really make myself cry.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Anyone kinda like make up stories/fanfics in their head while doing house chores or just day dreaming? I also replay random things in my head, the worst being the end of Doctor Who or The Lion King and I really make myself cry.
All. The. Time.

And then I can't make it stop and freak myself out.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Hm, this is gonna sound really weird but... I enjoy the taste of stones or rocks. I even attempt to eat them sometimes, does anybody think I'm just plain stupid? Cause I know its not normal, but I cant help it.
thinking_animated.gif
Stones you say........
maybe u just like hard things in your mouth!:shifty:

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Tbh... no. It isn't
and I am sorry. What's your favorite flavor of stones? Are u a picky stone eater? Or will u try any rock around u?
Maybe your related to the rock monsters from the Neverending story.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
I think no one in a Medicine College is as impervious to phobias as I am. Almost NOTHING makes me sick. Nuking and nuclear wars are exceptions......

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Tbh... no. It isn't
and I am sorry. What's your favorite flavor of stones? Are u a picky stone eater? Or will u try any rock around u?
Maybe your related to the rock monsters from the Neverending story.

Oh that is so not funny and I don't have a favourite flavour of stones, its a habit I got into when I was little, I just picked up rocks and started sucking on them and eventually tried to eat them and its stuck ever since...

And hell if I'm related to the rock monsters from Neverending Story (i love those movies btw), I wont need a grave to be in cause I'll be the grave, sheesh!

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I sometimes space out when I'm sitting down. Then I get up walk around the room and sit back down for no reason and wonder why I did that.

I play games while I'm driving, like how far can I go without breaking XD Not very safe though... :/

Top Bottom