• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things I listen to while I play DmC: (CLASS HIP-HOP playlist)

Like the music?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Hey guys, I thought I would just share. Most of the stuff I listen to is a mixture of hip-hop and some good relaxing beats. I DO NOT listen to SWAG rap, I like the fresh and relaxing beats that go along with my play style. I seriously hate Swag rap, though I do listen to the occasional beat sample WITHOUT the swagy lyrics. I seriously enjoy the classy genre of hip-hop that has nothing to do with "Boobs, guns, drugs" and what not. I made a fresh playlist and I hope you guys like. Note *ALL of this music is not from the old DMC games, I made this playlist to show what NON DMC music I listen to as I play. I'll be sure to make a DMC music playlist sometime.

1. Samurai Champloo Opening - Battle Cry (Extended)

2. Joey Bada$$ - Waves

3. Joey Bada- Don't Front (Feat. CJ Fly)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Actually, this is a great thread idea! Can we all post our playlists for DmC here?
I like replacing the nightclub track with this from anime Panty&Stocking:
And for the Bob Barbas fight, I play this and then end up laughing the whole time:p
Then this track for that scene after succubus is dead:troll: Mundus should learn from this song.:lol:

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I said yes to the poll because you put up the Samurai Champloo, such a classic!, and the rap you posted was also the type of rap I least dislike due to it actually having a musical sense to it instead of most of the rap out there that I really dislike since it is just people talking with some form of rock beat int he background.

I honestly cannot see how you can play this type of game while listening to this but whatever you like go for it man. I like the music in DmC and I think it definitely fits the new game even though I much prefer the previous DMC games more gothic and metal music.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I like the music in the game, but after you play the same level for the 10th time, I want something different or I just zone out.>_<

Oh, and I like the tracks you chose, especially the Battle cry one. Can't go wrong with that.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
When it comes to my playlist I play while I'm slashing up demons it is very important. I start getting pumped up listening to this while bobbing my head because it can't be helped.
After a while when I'm in the zone and really racking up those SSS I got to get really freaking serious. That's when something like this usually kicks in
Then now since the badassery is literally pumping through my veins I have to add that style. Reaching poison and this kicks in
Then this because why the f*ck not!
Then this is always perfect.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
DIO! Mega epic track that Holy diver one! :D
Also digging the What is love one. Totally gets my head bobbing too. No idea why though....:/

Forgot to add I play this during the Mundus turned to Transformer fight.....just because the whole battle is so....:lol: Plus if you know what the lyrics are on about, it makes fighting Mundus to this track even funnier.

BLACKSWIPE

DIO! Mega epic track that Holy diver one! :D
Also digging the What is love one. Totally gets my head bobbing too. No idea why though....:/

Forgot to add I play this during the Mundus turned to Transformer fight.....just because the whole battle is so....:lol: Plus if you know what the lyrics are on about, it makes fighting Mundus to this track even funnier.
Oh my god, lets fightning love.

YOU GOOD SIR, JUST GAVE ME AN IDEA FOR MY FIRST DmC PARODY VIDEO.

WorkenOnMaLeft

I said yes to the poll because you put up the Samurai Champloo, such a classic!, and the rap you posted was also the type of rap I least dislike due to it actually having a musical sense to it instead of most of the rap out there that I really dislike since it is just people talking with some form of rock beat int he background.

I honestly cannot see how you can play this type of game while listening to this but whatever you like go for it man. I like the music in DmC and I think it definitely fits the new game even though I much prefer the previous DMC games more gothic and metal music.
i used to listen to rob zombie or slipknot while playing DMC4 and DmC but i find that if you constantly listen to high tempo i tend to just zone out since i just get tired of it so ive toned it down. now i get better overall results fromsongs like the ones that were in the OP, even house goes well with it believe it or not, and SOME of the dubstep that isnt super over the top.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
lol samurai champloo and DmC. That seems badass.

I listen to this song when i'm battling mundus(DmC):

BLACKSWIPE

lol samurai champloo and DmC. That seems badass.

I listen to this song when i'm battling mundus(DmC):
Samurai Champloo and DmC. When I get my tablet, I'm actually plan on remaking the samurai Champloo op with DmC Characters and a little bit more of a DmC'sy theme.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I listen to this song when fighting Mudus, since I feel it really captures the mood.

and this for random smashing, because why not:

Top Bottom