• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

They could use this to their advantage

Hargad

Spoilers of the ending:

I think that the DMC team could use the ending to their advantage as a way to bring Vergil back. I mean they don't show you who came back on the motorcycle and since Dante did travel into the demon world maybe Vergil caught him there and was able to return.
Now how Vergil came back to life in the demon world will be the tricky part.
What do you guys think about this?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't really like it. I mean, I think Vergil's had his part. I don't really like him.

I think that it was Nero on the bike, to be honest. Makes more sense that he'd come looking for Dante if he was nowhere to be found.

Hargad

That could work actually. Because the motorcycle sound could have been Nero revving up his sword.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hargad;248369 said:
That could work actually. Because the motorcycle sound could have been Nero revving up his sword.

Exactly. Maybe there were demons outside, and Nero was fighting them off.

And I hope they make an actual sequel to DMC2 soon. I'd like to play as Lucia again. Playing as her was rather refreshing, in my opinion.

Hargad

I just didn't like the underwater parts. I found it annoying. I actually didn't like the underwater levels in DMC1 either.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hargad;248382 said:
I just didn't like the underwater parts. I found it annoying. I actually didn't like the underwater levels in DMC1 either.

Neither did I. They weren't bad, but they could've done it better.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
DreadnoughtDT;248371 said:
Exactly. Maybe there were demons outside, and Nero was fighting them off.

And I hope they make an actual sequel to DMC2 soon. I'd like to play as Lucia again. Playing as her was rather refreshing, in my opinion.

same here...and if they make a sequel i think dante shud b a wiseass again :lol:

Asmodaius

I don't really like it. I mean, I think Vergil's had his part. I don't really like him.

I think that it was Nero on the bike, to be honest. Makes more sense that he'd come looking for Dante if he was nowhere to be found.

Hmm, that's not a bad theory... Except I hate Nero and hopes he'll never return in any other game.
However, should he return, teaming up with Lucia to go find Dante... it's not that bad a plot. And it will also give me a chance to play as Lucia again, but in a new setting! Would be quite awesome.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
if only that wudve happened and if only they hadnt been already working on the DmC reboot

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
^^well I think DMC2 was trashed and burned by time DMC3 was coming out. I'm surprised they even
included it the hd collection by how much crap capcom openly speaks about it. As for DmC, I think it's
just fine as it is and if its good(like I'm sure it will be) they could put together an organized story thats in
order.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It's in the HD collection because it's Devil may Cry 2... the important clue being 2. XD
Then again, having said that, i don't know why Angel of darkness wasn't put on the Tomb Raider HD collection (that was worse than DMC2). Also. How is it going to be Nero on the bike, when he hadn't been 'invented' yet (logically thinking).
It could either have been Dante or Trish, I really wouldn't say it was Vergil.

Yes, Vergil has had his part, and if they brought him back they would only distort his character even more, doesn't mean to say i don't like him because I love him <3 (yesh, VeeBee is pathetic).

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Sayin it could be nero can make sense now. its rather interesting, and the fact that neros weapon is motorized just makes it more believable

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's in the HD collection because it's Devil may Cry 2... the important clue being 2. XD
Then again, having said that, i don't know why Angel of darkness wasn't put on the Tomb Raider HD collection

I think that was due to how bad Angel Of Darkness was received by fans. But then again, DMC 2 wasn't received all too well by fans either.

Then again, seems like as of late a lot of people have stated they enjoyed Devil May Cry 2 quite a bit.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
by lookin at this dmc2 had a bad time maybe off topic but red faction 2 suffered plot loss so i guess the 2nd game of each series always has a bad time.....unless you got a good idea for it

Top Bottom