• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

There's something fishy about Nightmare.

What is Nightmare?

• A Bio-Machine

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • A Mutant Sargasso

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
There's something up with Nightmare, I don't know what it is, but there's something...

Nightmare might not be what it seems, you see, I don't totally think it's a mental machine any more, I think HE's a mutant Sarga-sso. Here's why:

1: If Nightmare is a living thing, how the hell can HE take HIS body parts apart? Because only the front, HIS head like part is HIS body, since don't forget, Sarga-ssos are just heads, no limbs, no organs, just a head.

2: Nightmare has the exact same bodily makeup as those big Sarga-ssos that you fight after the normal Sarga-ssos are all dead, or in DMD! when normal Sarga-ssos use their DT.

3: The BIG piece to the puzzle, in mission 20 in the cutscene showing Nightmare collapsing, listen carefully and you can hear a SARGA-SSO death cry! (The one where they let out a high pitched whine then let out a fading roar).

So what do you think Nightmare is? Just a mental bio-machine like the file said, or a mutant Sarga-sso? <_<

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
It/He must've picked it up when it/he mutated if it/he is a Sarga-sso - But yeah, what the hell, it/he mutated, anything can change and become more disgusting about you when you mutate! Plus, that's like saying where did all the other body parts side from the 'head' come from?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I would say that Nightmare's a bio machine. A mutant surgasso would still be roughly the same shape but Nightmare is just a big messed up piece of rubbish confined in ooze.

D

Deleted member 209

Wikipedia says that its a bio-machine. So I'm goin with that =)

D

Deleted member 209

its got information on almost everything in there. But not all the bosses, it says Nightmare is a bio-machine which makes perfect sense to me (might nt to nebody else but o well) ^_^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'll have to check out the wikipedia entry on Nightmare. However, I must say your theory on Nightmare is very interesting, Nelo Assholo (hehe). :)

+rep

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Coming to think of it. Wikipedia isn't all facts, some of it is biased e.g. it says that Vergil is the better swordsman. However, look at how many melee weapons Dante can master in comparison to Vergil. I mean, I don't know about you but I wouldn't follow wiki all the way. I mean, facts used to be that the world was flat, now look at what we "know".

There's a huge conspiracy to keep us all in the dark, don't believe anything you're told by "Them". Dupes may make up a huge percentage of the Earths population but I'm not one of them. I'm a keen conspiriologist. I advise you to watch out for HIGS and to look into scenarios that at a glance seem TBTB. If I ever die a mysterious death, it will be because I know too much.:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom