• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Wolverine Review

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
^
Don't act like your hands are clean in threads becoming arguments. Both of you always get into these fights and sometimes it's from uncalled for opinions and BS in its own.

Both of you need to stop. Seriously.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
^
Don't act like your hands are clean in threads becoming arguments. Both of you always get into these fights and sometimes it's from uncalled for opinions and BS in its own.

Both of you need to stop. Seriously.
Sorry about that. Believe me I am actually rather tame because the stupidity that seems to come from people like that annoy me like hell.

Plus today I haven't been feeling so great so I apologize if I am coming off as vicious. I've just been ridiculously stressed and I almost wound up in the hospital.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Sorry about that. Believe me I am actually rather tame because the stupidity that seems to come from people like that annoy me like hell.

Plus today I haven't been feeling so great so I apologize if I am coming off as vicious. I've just been ridiculously stressed and I almost wound up in the hospital.

I hear ya, that stress can really kill you. I'm stressed out about College myself.

Top Bottom