• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Witcher 3 Gameplay Demo (E3 2014)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Stunning again, with every video my anticipation shoots up. I think its going to shake the RPG genre to its core thats for sure.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Looks like that was merely the fight to introduce you to the hunting aspect of the game more than anything.

Yeah, seems like a tutorial and stuff. I wouldn't think the rest of the hunting will go QTE when the monster's health is like only 20%. But overall, i think the combat is gonna be better. I like the new effects of the signs. The 2nd game have many flaws i think we can agree on that and that is why CDPR made a full combat rebalance, but even the mod was very flawed too.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah, seems like a tutorial and stuff. I wouldn't think the rest of the hunting will go QTE when the monster's health is like only 20%. But overall, i think the combat is gonna be better. I like the new effects of the signs. The 2nd game have many flaws i think we can agree on that and that is why CDPR made a full combat rebalance, but even the mod was very flawed too.

Yeah the combat was good in the 2nd but not great and lots of people struggled with it, so they sort of went back to the drawing board and reworked a lot of it for the 3rd title. I love the look of it and cant wait to see more, combat did need a tweak and a rebalance and we got it. The monsters I have read about in previews etc definitely didnt sound like QTE finish affairs so easily and some even escaped and came across them again later down line.

Top Bottom