• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Warrior of Evil

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;209553 said:
Well of course and if you want to know how that demon looks just imagine mundus and berial in one demon

Yikes! Sounds pretty menacing... I'm picturing Mundus' angel form with burning skin, angel wings and then flame wings with the beard missing and a big sword made of flame. Am I on the right track?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Chapter 5:The Sands Of War

And Abel walked in the desert he was in the summit of a great dune,he looked around and he saw nothing, the only thing he saw was the sand, he spoted a hooded man, and the boy closed him.

"Hey you tell me whats this place or i gonna kill you".

The man took a round and Abel looked the creature he believed to be a man, it was a strange creature, gray skin red eyes and almost no muscles, Abel noticed the weapom it holded, so he draw his sword and it became a scythe.

"So you want a fight come now", and Abel maked a move with his hand taunting it.

And the beast spoke,"I am a demon you will never defeat me".

"Soo, you are a demon, then come i got something here for you". And the demon runned towards the warrior, the only thing he maked was to wait....he even tooked time to close his eyes, he was surprised because even with his eyes closed he could see, the only thing he was looking was a red aura.

He then opened his eyes and looked his eyes in the enemy weapom, They became from green to black red, he reacted quickly and cut the enemy in half with a upward slash, it become sand.

"He was SAND i wanted him to suffer more at least this is going to be easy".

He then keep walking he closed his eyes for a moment, when he opened them he was surrounded by demons, there where some with different clotes, there were someones in black and others in white.

The whites teleported around Abel he used a circular slash and cut them before they could cut him, then the blacks came and Abel weapon was changed for a sword, he cut the head of one when it was reaching him, he slashed some of them five times in a strange way,up down, left rigt, up
the number of enemies that falled in that way where five, he changed for the lance, he impaled one and it become sand, he punched one that was coming from behind him in the face breaking his skull one came from the right when he did that, his weapom changed to a axe and it bloked the strike he spined and cut the enemy arm, and his leg Abel picked him and sayed.

"I am gonna let you live for now".

He charged at the remaining demons and he killed then with a new spell that his aunt teached him.

"Ir", his weapom was surround with wind so hard that it could be seen.

He slashed the air five times, each slash created a wawe of wind that killed his enemies, he then looked a place to put his weapom, he heared something in his mind a magic word.

"Say go and it will go say back and will return".

"Go" sayed the boy and his weapom teleported leaving a black mist.

He looked the one he leaved behind and walked towards him.

"Dont kill!!!". Sayed the demon the boy replied.

"You tryed to kill be........Fire". And a ball of fire was created in front of Abel he with his hand moved it and the demon was burn to deaht.

Abel closed his eyes as the demon cryed of pain, when he opened then he looked the entity he looked before.

"You passed".

Abel with his arms crossed sayed.

"Not surprised".

"Wake up".

And he woked in his bed.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Chapter 5 Part 2

Abel waked in his bed he looked around in the house and noticed he woked up late it was not more morning, he went to the kitchen and looked his uncle.

"You wake up late did you haved a nightmare". Sayed his uncle has he was eating some meat.

"Sort of, what do we have for breakfast" sayed the boy them he went to grab the knife and the spoon, he sit down and his uncle put his plate, in the table and thow Abel a apple.

The boy cathed it easily and took a bite of it. "Only this for breakfast i am growing you should know it oldman".

Jose noticed something different in the boy he looked his face and it didnt changed, he them looked at his eyes and noticed their color swap, he didnt sayed anything,Abel ended the apple and asked his uncle. "Where is Tamara, if she was here she will already beside me asking me too by i get up soo late".

Jose replied, "she went out with Vaan she sayed that i gived you the good morning, they were heading to the ruins with some friends i think their names were Ava and Erel".

Abel raised from the chair and sayed."Can i go now i want to reach them with Lunos i can easily reach them if i go with Lunos dont you think, and Tamara will be safer that only with them".

Jose was washing the plates and sayed."Ok but, you know Vaan doesnt likes you so no weapoms and Lunos as to be hided because they cannot".

"Ok, Lunos come", and the boy runed out of the house and Lunos catched with him Abel jumped in Lunos back and grab his fur.

The voice of Lunos sounded in his head."Where are we going master".

"Towards the ruins the ones close to the mountains".

And the boy mounted in his wolf maked his way to the ruins knowing that if there are problems he just as to say back

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Chapter 5 Part 3

Abel was thinking of his dream, he had flashback of his battle with the demons, the great one, his choice, his armor. He was deep in his mind till Lunos spoked."Whats happening master you look distanced".

The boy replied to his mind."It doesnt matter just keep runing". He continued the way until they could look the group of two boys and two girls. Abel sayed to Lunos." I will keep the way walking you should seek a place to hide".

The boy droped from his mount and it runned towards some threes them the boy shouted the group of teens, and they walked towards him he only looked at Vaan the yellow haired boy that was is brother-in-law
when he closed them Vaan sayed. "What are you doing here white head".

Abel didnt haved a happy face when he looked him and Tamara was afraid that if they fighted again she knew that one of them will result very hurted.

P.S:i dont know maybe i will make this chapter 5 parts or 4

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Chapter 6: The Secret Revealed

Abel answered Vaan." Look who is talking, you chicken head". The tention between them could be feeled from distance, they stared each other to the eyes, rays were they vision, Tamara stoped the fight she used a spell that elevated the both. She sayed "If you continue with this i make a promise, slam you two in the GROUND". Vaan Asked Tamara to lower them.

She did it and sayed them, "If you get again like that i will send you very far". The both swallowed their words and didnt talked all the way. Lunos talked with his master by their mental link, "Master you look like if you submitted your sister", Abel answered to his pet." If you tell this to someone you will not eat for a week".

They eventually reached the ruins, Ava sayed something, but no one cared about it, Erel conformed she, they looked the ruins, it was a giant castle like if it was destroyed for a great force,, the mountain behind it looked like a blood stain in the background.

Tamara sayed, "Well we are here, who wants to enter firts". Abel heared a voice in his mind, "There is a great power inside of that if you get it no one will defeat you".

Abel looked back towards the threes, he cried "Lunos come here". In less that two seconds Lunos was already beside Abel, He mounted him, they ranned towards the inside of the ruins, it was dark inside it.

Abel summoned his weapoms when he was so inside that the others could not look at him,"Back" the boy sayed, Lunos continued walking, Abel was inside a cloud of black mist, when the mist consumed itself Abel was in his armor, his sword was in his hand. He sayed "Fi", Lunos enveloped in flames illuminated the place, there were engravings of demons inside, he could remember them, they were those that he killed in his so called "dream".

He sayed. "It looks like this place isnt safe...... well thats is just better". They continued walking he founded a door that had a strange picture in it, it was a dark hood holding a scythe, he opened the door and leaved it open, they continued, when they were far from the door, he looked behind the fire from Lunos still allowed him to look that place, the door was closed. He didnt minded it so he continued.

A while later, the others were in front of door, they were trying to open it but it didnt move Vaan asked Tamara.

"When Abel learned to tame wolfs, and how he could mount it?".

Tamara replied to him.

"I dont know and i dont mind it".

Top Bottom