• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead Season 4

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
So, it seems a new season of The Walking Dead has begun... Your opinions guys?
I personally liked the first episode, even if it wasn't... you know, condensated epicness. It created a new stage for the characters to act upon, and showed how their way of interacting changed once placed in what they felt was a secure (to a certain extent) place. It also intorduced what may become a new motif, that of "coming back".
So, all in all, nothing exceptional, but still good imo.
And also.... How f*ing much has Carl grown!?!?!? o_O

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I just want more Michonne in my life.
Michonne2_(TV_Series).jpg

pewdehpieeeee_by_evymonster9406-d600994.gif

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
So, it seems a new season of The Walking Dead has begun... Your opinions guys?
I personally liked the first episode, even if it wasn't... you know, condensated epicness. It created a new stage for the characters to act upon, and showed how their way of interacting changed once placed in what they felt was a secure (to a certain extent) place. It also intorduced what may become a new motif, that of "coming back".
So, all in all, nothing exceptional, but still good imo.
And also.... How f*ing much has Carl grown!?!?!? :blink:

super excited for the new season i have yet to see the first episode(no spioilers) but i cant wait and i found it interesting that rick brought all those people back with him should be a fu season to see how that works out

Dark Drakan

Admin
Im enjoying it, the new writers have came in with a bang and im liking that there has been more action in the last couple of episodes than the whole middle part of last season. Im getting bored of the prison now so im hoping that this new enemy (sickness) will drive them out of it soon, either that or the governor makes a reappearance soon. Overall I think it genuinely looks like the writers have a destination this season and every episode pushes things forward.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

No not really, it could be just an extreme side effect for a zombie that's has the sickness.
An infected zombie could burst after carrying the sickness for a time.
They swell then burst spewing infected bits.

They've already given them the bleeding eyes to make an obvious difference, so bursting could be the final stage for infected zombies.

yah but the only way id actually enjoy it is if when they burst they release an air bourne version of the sickness just to make it interesting

Top Bottom