• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Timeline of luna's departure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
ok i my get in trouble but i have to clear my name

.Luna's bf ( KOD4) arrives to the forums
.Then they split up and kod4 is very angrey and decides to take revenge on her
. in the mean time a rumour is said that me and lod called luna a "Wh***" ....
. then me and lod clear are names for that one
.Luna posts her leaving thread
.a series of pm's from kod4 to lod are sent which contain evidence that im not behind her departure
. luna says in her thread that a supporter has been insulting her
. everyones wants to know who that person is
. OWA and black angel and bio have been told by luna that the person that has been insulting is me ( omenminator)
. everyone then starts to have a go at me

please people its the truth

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm closing this thread not because you're out of line but because it will be spammed to hell.

I can vouch for the PM's, having seen them myself in their entirety, and whilst I haven't got all the other little bits of information from other people involved, I can attest that so far Omen and LoD have tried to not get involved in the way that has been described of late - this kingofdarkness4 member has allowed personal circumstances to flood over onto the boards and has tried, via PM, to illicit certain behaviours in people so that Luna will leave. Those people, in as far as my knowledge goes, have refused to become involved so I can only deduce that kingofdarkenss4 has taken matters into his own hands and either spread rumours himself or got one of you guys to do it for him.

I cannot vouch for deleted messages, emails or MSN stuff as they are not within my jurisdiction to view nor are they anything to do with this site - but harrassment on THIS site, regardless of the reasons for it, is not acceptable and that is where the staff do have the power and the responsibility to step in accordingly.

I am still in conversation with one or two members regarding this issue and I hope that it will be cleared up accordingly culminating in the return of Luna to this site without further incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom