• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Thread of Tonks

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm amazed at anyone who can carve a pumpkin... obviously I can't.
He looks happy and i like the fangs.

What's up doc? :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I hadn't seen your lion king wooden thingy. It's great, I :wub: the Lion King! * sings Hakuna Matata! *
your pumpkin is cool too, I haven't got the patience to do something like that. Have you named him?
:wub: the Bugs and Daffy! Daffy's pose is hilarious!
:D

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I haven't named him yet...any suggestions?

And yeah, I :wub: Kovu and Bugs...and Daffy! xD

EDIT: New picture, of a wolf on I made on a scratch board.

2zylzdc.jpg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ wow Tonks that's amazing! Very pretty! ^_^
I've never used a scratch board before - it looks like fun!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I made this dragon for Mom as a Christmas present, and it exploded. Still thought I'd share it though
14d3d34.jpg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
What a shame your dragon exploded Tonks - was any of it saved? It looks like it took a long time to create - nice detail! Thanks for sharing the pre-explosion pic! ^_^

Osaka

trollololol
Good dragon, well it would have been. How on earth did it explode though? You mean you stuck it in the oven or something? Also, that scratch picture of the wolf is very nice.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Thanks everyone ^_^

Yeah, we were in the process of firing it so I could paint it before the semester was out, and I guess there was an air bubble in the clay or something. As for pieces saved, I didn't get to keep any. My art teacher said that when it exploded a piece of it landed in my friend's pot xD

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Time for some light-heartedness, yes? I did some digging around and found a DMC fanfic/comic/thing that BD and I created last year. I wrote, he illustrated.

2ajuluc.jpg

20qdv10.jpg

js143o.jpg

2w6uddh.jpg

xanpxw.jpg

34978te.jpg

Also, Vergil lays waste to a troop of Girl Scouts. Please enjoy.
2ds368.jpg
153bmyx.jpg

By the way, the two people commenting are shameless author avatars, with BD being the one in the hat xD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
:lol: I really enjoyed those - nice drawing - some of he facial expressions are hilarious!

I love the reccurence of Vergil falling down the hill (not just because it was Vergil!) because everytime I scrolled down I laughed to see he was still falling! :lol:

Top Bottom