• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The theory that might clear some confusion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

openyourmind

I think that the weapons are hinting towards the fact that Nero was a human that could, for some odd reason, accept Dante's and Vergil's blood and thus, you have a stronger version of both of the brothers and a way to unlock the seal. The arm is a byproduct of the experimentation and it is in always in a "Devil Trigger" like state that requires some energy to use. Also, I believe that this is why he has the BLUE Rose and the RED Queen and also wears clothes that have both colors. Dante was outmatched in the opening fight which gives more substance to the mixing of blood. Other thing is that the thing Dante wants is the PERFECT amulet because it has the power to enhance Nero's power within him and allows the seals to be broken along with a carrier of the blood of Sparda.

Nelo Angelo (Demon Version of Vergil)=Blue
Dante's Sparda Devil Trigger (Demon Version of Dante)=Red

Does this make sense?

D

Deleted member 209

I c.. so the cult ppl experimented on him? (I call them a cult :p) or do u think he did it 2 himself 2 try and make himself more powerful and ended up losing control of it?

D

Deleted member 209

nebody who wants 2 answer..
(yes u silly :p)

what do u think?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
About loss of control thing, I totally agree with you.
But about the experiments....he isn't a lab rat, is he? j/k :lol:

D

Deleted member 209

could b maybe he's a mix up of Dante and Sparda's DNA *goes all scientific*

:lol:

that would explain the clothes but wouldn't that make another sparda! *shot down her own theory* :lol:

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Why not? The cult wants to resurrect Sparda. We don't know in what condition. They are maybe preparing Nero for the moment when Sparda reincarnates in his body. That's why Dante didn't kill him when they met (in trailer)

D

Deleted member 209

but Dante doesn't want Sparda ressurrected so y not kill him?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Why not? We don't know his true reaction. Dante killed Nero's allies so they can't tell him what to do. Dante wants family reunion and cult wants to have some use from resurrected Sparda

D

Deleted member 209

I think they want 2 take over the world and the underworld. I don't think they want to use him for good reasons.

D

Deleted member 209

cults r always bad news..

resident evil 4.. silent hill...

Dark Elf

Dagger user
RE 4 cult was not cult at all. Just a group of insane armed fanatics droven together by a religious sights

Mobfigurz

I agree with some of what was written in that Theory, but I disagree about Dante not being a match for Nero.

Note that Dante avoids Nero's attacks and doesnt really make an effort to fight him, except for the initial kick in the face from Nero. We're talkin about a character that takes no **** from anyone, not even his own twin brother, so why hold back in beating the day lights out of Nero. And its not cos Nero is stronger or what have you, I believe there is more to it and yet its not as complicated as you think.

We need more solid info from the creators, but I doubt we're gonna get any info anytime soon.

But, I do think that there is a link between Dante, Vergil and Nero as many theories have suggested and since the colours blue and red were so blaitantly used for Nero, not only in his clothing but his weaponry also.

D

Deleted member 209

I agree. They r so stingy with information its untrue. The onli site for the game is in japanese. DO I READ JAPANESE!!! (no) :D

@ dark elf: YES THEY WERE SO A CULT!!! :lol: they were called Los Illuminados or somethin like that the cult was run by Lord Saddler. (as if u didn't kno) :p

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I was kidding. Pay attention to details. Yeah Los Illuminados was a cult similar to Order of Dagon (Howard Lovecraft's "Dagon" and "Shadow over Innsmouth"). So the Order of Sword is a cult, but it has some different aims:geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom