• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the swords that are used by the holy knights

w33l33

meh...
is it just me or are all the swords used by the holy knights equiped with the same exceed system as nero's redqueen? because i noticed that credo's swrod appears to have one and the sword nero picks up in the first cut scene while fighting dante has one (it was dropped by one of the guards that dante killed) or is it just the style that the swords are made in and they dont actually have a fuel injection system?

Keaton

Premium
In the first scene Dante vs Nero, Nero picks up a sword and Rev's it (Exceed) and proceeds to fight Dante as you said.

At the end Red Queen is brought to him by Kyrie, thus suggesting that the Order use the exceed system, wether or not their versions are as potent as RQ's is another debate.

Also, you may note that when fighting the possessed orders armour when they are about to charge you with their lances you hear a revv'ing (this also happens when you grab them with the Devil Bringer, Nero empales them and Rev's their lance and fires them off) :)

aka958

Don't trust people
yeah thats right they use the Exceed just like you so watch out or they Burn you out :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
the sword which Nero,Credo and knights are basically the same..it is originated from the first sword Nero uses before Red Queen.Since then,all swords are modified like Red Queen but Red Queen has more Powerful Exceed as it is customized by Nero itself...

w33l33

meh...
i thught so although i didnt realise the thing about the suits of armour...
cheers for clearing that up guys:)

Top Bottom