• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Sims fans... need help on getting DMC skins

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi guys.

I have recently got back into playing the Sims. And i thought, wouldn't it be great to get Dante and Vergil skins. (Well, for me mainly Vergil.)

Now, i've trawled the internet and found a Vergil skin for The Sims 3... :( (it the same with Dante)
And a Trish skin for the Sims 2

But i want skins for the sims 1... and i can't find any...

Does anyone know any sites where i could get them (possibly for free?).

Or if there is anyone who creates skins or has created Dante and Vergil and wants to help me out just say.

Thanks
VB

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
In all honesty, I don't have a clue how to mod skins into games. Even if I did, I wouldn't be able to guide you through the long and arduous process, what with the immense pain I'm in right now. I got rubber frickin' bands on my braces... Owie...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Vergil'sB*tch;202618 said:
I don't want to invoke 'MOD RAGE' so if there is something wrong, please say.

seal-of-approval.jpg

aka958

Don't trust people
XD nice seal.

Back on topic thought. I don't really know. I honestly hate the sims for no actual point in the game, just a cycle of boredom. If i wanna live then i'll live my life.
But i have never seen any mods in the first the sims game, only the second and the third.

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
I don't think the first Sims has mods, but I know of some good Vergil and Dante skins, and a bunch of other mods, like MPREG, suspend family ties, teenage-preg, etc, etc.

Top Bottom