• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The sign

Devil-Bringer

This is a mishap of the Devil May Cry Sign

1 SHOT R&R

"Wow thats really something Dante, im impressed"

And she meant it, the shop sign was a dark royal blue neon sign in an old english font which read Devil May Cry with an outline of what she guessed Dante in a pose like posture with his pistols.

"Yeah i know it is it cost me $600 at the light shop near those warehouses on the waterfront. There was a pink one but it looked like a -"

"Yes Dante i get what it looked like, so why blue"

Dante looked at her with a hint of sadness "It was Vergils favourite color"

Lady smiled and was about to say something when they heard a shriek come from above the shop.

"What the hell was that Lady"

Dante was worried it had been 10 months since the Temen-ni-gru the were still a little on edge.

"Bird demon thingy, that thing has like ten heads"

Dante laughed at her remark.

"So five each" Dante then turned his attention to the demon "HEY BIG BIRD YA WANNA....UH" he turned to Lady.

"You don't have a one liner, do you" she laughed

"No" with a sigh he ripped Kalina-Ann from Lady's grip dashed underneath the bird demon and fired launching it in the air.

"So" Lady asked getting back Kalina-Ann from Dante "wanna get a pizza?"

"Hell yeah im hungry" he watched as Lady ran inside the shop.

As he walked slowly walked back to the shop he noticed a shadow getting bigger and bigger he looked up.

"Aw crap" the bird demon ripped the sign off his shop crushing him in the process leaving a small impact crater.Lady ran to the front door.

"Lady i think i'll settle for the pink neon sign now" he muffled from the small wreckage.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: +rep... This is very good man, I love the way you have written the characters ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well it is very good man... I'm glad you take an interest in fiction :)

Top Bottom