• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Roleplayer's Inn: A Home For All Characters.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Wait a moment". Moises drop from the horse and jumped to the water, he was following Xevnas closely, they eventually reached the stairs of the strange building, he made Xevnas a emote pointing to wait and rest.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas ran ahead, leaping from the spiral to the pillar and then to the arena. "Come on, Moises! I see something that looks like a big pile of stone up here..." The colossus, Gaius, the knight, began to rise. It was even taller than Valus, the first colossus, and it's right hand was replaced by a huge monolith-like sword. "Hoooooolyyyyy crap..." Were the only two words to slip out of Xevnas' mouth.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises quickly jumped to the pillar and rounded it, quickly ending in front of the gigant arena, he jumped there and climbed some stairs to the main arena, i a second a black shocwawe of energy came from Moises body and he felled unconcius, with his face in the floor

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas' jaw dropped as he saw Moises land and then fall over, face-first. "Oh, that's just BRILLIANT! How the crap do I do this alone?!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
A dark mist began forming around Moises body, Moises devil form tooked over him, this time it was different, the actual darkness has grow, now wawes of demonic energy could be look, he grab his gun and pointed it at the colossus stomach, black mist formed around the gun, when he shot shadow scythe where throwed to the colossus making it scream from pain.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas' jaw dropped, but, since Moises had become darker than normal, he decided to as well. His body once again burned into purple mist, and from that came his purple scaled, no pupiled, gray armored, tattered winged form. "This creature shall rue the day it met us. Just because it's sword is a monolith does not mean it's skilled with it."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked Xevnas transformation, he runeed towards a metal platform and standed still there, waiting for the colossus to attack him, due to the pain he inflicted in the colossus it was obviusly true

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas, not willing to wait, ran up the colossus' sword, but was quickly swung off, making him do a 10/10 belly-flop into the water. In pain, he slowly swam to the spiral that served as a staircase and sat there, watching the fight unfold. "Good luck, Moises." He muttered. "I'm not going to fight this time."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"So you will not fight, them i make this very much easier". Moises grab Guardian, the colossus was ready to hit the metal floor, Moises just in time could jump to the colossus sword, he quickly, jumped to the colossus stomach and grab from his fur, he raised his sword and impaled the colossus, removing the point in one strike.

OOC: DT we should post a colossus image and weakness each time we found one

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz studys the two fighting the colossus. then his phone rings he answers it " hey you showed up. but shouldn't you do something before you play around here"

OOC: i recently made and RP that no one has joined. i am not sure if i should bring the charicter from that into this until something happens in that RP.

just in case you are interested the RP is " Devil May Cry RP: Devil Hunter School." i only made it yesterday and so far no one has joined.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Shameless advertising is shameless. If no one joins, no one joins, okay? People have a bit too much on their plates as it is with eight or nine other RPs going on at once.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: ok i just figured i whould mention it. and your right it is shameless. i am immune from shame. but i won't mention it again.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: DT, i will kill the colossus but there will be something in the water waiting for Moises.

BIC: Moises had a big grind in his face, he was covered in blood thanks to the colossus pain, he opened a portal behind him and he jumped in it, he ended in the back of the colossus head, he runned towards the colossus head and impaled his sword in his brain, the creature felled, it walked a little more, and it felled from the arena, it was heading to the water, Moises continued holding from it so he ended under water where he spot something dark down there.

His dark aura resonated with whatever he was looking.

Top Bottom