• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Rebellion you love the most.

Which was the best to you?

• DMC2 Rebellion

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • DMC3 Rebellion (sealed or unsealed)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • DMC4 Rebellion

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • DmC Rebellion

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Which form of Rebellion was you're most favorite one?

DMC2
SDC10136.JPG

DMC3 (sealed)
rebellionrd9.jpg

DMC3 (Unsealed)
previewxl.jpg

DMC4
Rebellion_4.jpg

and last but not least; DmC
New_Rebellion_DmC.jpg

Agility

"Known"
Between you and I, we don't know if the new Rebellion has a seal/unsealed version.

But it's way more decorated than the previous, doesn't look like it belongs in a Skyrim/Diablo game so I'll choose that one.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Seeing as DMC3 & DMC4 Rebellion are the same sword I choose the DMC4 version. It looked sexy in DMC4 plus its one of my favorite anime/video game swords ever because its a good looking power house. Suck on that every FF sword ever made!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
(voted) I love DMC3's rebellion. Don't get me wrong, i like the 'Rapier' style of the new one though.

Dante47

Devil May Cry 4 has a bad-ass looking Rebellion. I'll go with that one, followed by DmC Rebellion.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Between you and I, we don't know if the new Rebellion has a seal/unsealed version.

But it's way more decorated than the previous, doesn't look like it belongs in a Skyrim/Diablo game so I'll choose that one.
that's a good point. we really don't know if new rebellion will have an unsealed form, but now that you mention it......it does look like it is in a sealed form in it's current state (at least to me).

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

DmC rebellion of course!...don't get me wrong i love the old ones but this is more stylish and goes perfectly with dante's style and mine :D

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
DMC 4's Rebellion was like made of claymore and DmC's Rebellion has nothing in resemblance other than the name it seems like its ripped out of FF series or something

Agility

"Known"
DMC 4's Rebellion was like made of claymore and DmC's Rebellion has nothing in resemblance other than the name it seems like its ripped out of FF series or something

I'm thinking the Collector's edition gave us a nod that Rebellion will be Yamato with the Samurai version.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
that's a good point. we really don't know if new rebellion will have an unsealed form, but now that you mention it......it does look like it is in a sealed form in it's current state (at least to me).
isnt the scythe and ax considered the same sword? or are the different weapons. I'm sure they are the same weapon, just enhanced with respective powers; Angelic and demonic. And i wonder if all the weapons are going to be from different demons
like dmc3&4 did. The giant, vagina faced demon, that comes out of the water had a whip in his hand, and i think thats were Dante gets his whip. I dont even think Dante uses the whip in the entire trailer actually....

But yea.. I chose DmC rebellion, but DMC2 was my next choice. the last time we ever see Rebellion again...

Agility

"Known"
am i the only that kinda sees a demonic-ish face in the DmC rebellion hilt?

You mean the demon with it's tongue out facing the hilt as if an angelic blade is lodged in it's throat?

Nah, you're not the only one.

What I really like about it, besides that, is the fact that it has scratches all over it as if it really had been used by Sparda or that Dante has really went to work on demons.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
You mean the demon with it's tongue out facing the hilt as if an angelic blade is lodged in it's throat?

Nah, you're not the only one.

What I really like about it, besides that, is the fact that it has scratches all over it as if it really had been used by Sparda or that Dante has really went to work on demons.

Oh I see the face now. I like the DmC sword because it isn't overly-exagerated. When it comes to the main hero's sword, I don't like it too be overlydecerated. It looses roughness and unique taste. The new rebellion to me is more "Judging a book by its cover." I mean look at DMC4's Rebellion
images

This sword looks like it can slice a house in two and no problems would happen at all. The challenge of slicing a house would be too easy and therefore boring.

Then there's DmC rebellion
images

This sword looks more "reliable." Like even though it's weak, it's been yours for years and you've been through a lot with it. You want to keep using it and make it stronger.

Top Bottom