• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the realease of this game is about 3 weeks

will nero killed in this realease or not but i wish hmm

• the lady will be treate him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

capcom memberan

the game is back
so i played this game in e3 expo and i play some of the game i played dante in this game in the start you will play with nero i hate play with nero because his move make me bored dante have good move but idont know in the final what happend i think dante will kill nero and i think dante will revenge from the nero kick face in the end i wish nero being killed from dante good luck dante

machindix

You played Dante at E3? DMC4 is to be released in 3 weeks?

Do you have any proof back these claims because they sound like BS to me...

Solidus

Rebellion
Will someone please edit that person's post so that the grammar, punctuation and some full stops are there to make it barely readable.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Solidus;8540 said:
Will someone please edit that person's post so that the grammar, punctuation and some full stops are there to make it barely readable.

You're right it is barely readable. I guess you can get the gist of it though. Capcom memberman wants Dante to kick newbie Nero's ass. If Dante is playable that would mean that Capcom aren't willing to make a complete gambit with Nero. Still Samanoske wasn't playable in onimusha 2 or 4 so I think capcom are confident enough to take this leap of faith with Nero. Whatever the case I'm going to read a dozen reviews before I consider buying it.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
jigsaw_541;8527 said:
I agree with machindix.

me too.................but in tthe other hand...........the Capcom corporation let us to try DMC4..................i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom