• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the REAL devilmaycry

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendarysparda

hey i found out something about devil may cry it alll started in DMC3 because he looks younger and he didn't named his place yet but at the ending he named his place DEVILMAYCRY thats when hes young like in his 20. but in DMC1 he start off finding the trught what happpen to his brother because at the SECRET ending of DMC3 vergil died fighting mundus how do i know its because in DMC1 dante wanted revenge what happen to his brother and his mother so thats when he 1st transfrom into sparda end send him to demon world. in DMC2 he is OLDER and more secreous. now if you have alll the games 1,2 AND 3 i want you to start playing DMC3 THEN YOU PLAY DMC ! THEN YOU PLAY DMC2. thats is all in order :)

Remus

So Mundus did kill Eva (Dantes mother) and Vergil? didnt Vergil become twisted and brainwashed and become Nelo Angelo?
How did he get his armor? must have got it from Mundus...

GenocideHero

Remus said:
So Mundus did kill Eva (Dantes mother) and Vergil? didnt Vergil become twisted and brainwashed and become Nelo Angelo?
How did he get his armor? must have got it from Mundus...
Mundus killed Eva and Sparda. Vergil lost to Mundus after the fight with Dante, then Mundus offered him power which he was in search of in DMC 3. So Vergil accepted the offer and his DT changed to the Nelo Armor.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
DMC its the end of the Story.........................and DMC4 could be the beginning of the story
in fact..................maybe the Capcom could create the 2nd Part of DMC..............................it would be more fun.......................it would be Devil May Cry 0

Remus

I dont like when you know the ending...so what you saying is true...then it sucks so hard!
I dont wanna play a game when you know the ending or see a movie....if you say dmc 1 is the ending and dmc 4 is the beginning.
But now i know that it isnt!
DMC 4 is the continue of dmc1! Capcom say that Dante will be much older and will even have a beard!
So DmC 1 is definetly not the ending of those kick ass games!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Remus;4170 said:
I dont like when you know the ending...so what you saying is true...then it sucks so hard!
I dont wanna play a game when you know the ending or see a movie....if you say dmc 1 is the ending and dmc 4 is the beginning.
But now i know that it isnt!
DMC 4 is the continue of dmc1! Capcom say that Dante will be much older and will even have a beard!
So DmC 1 is definetly not the ending of those kick ass games!

Dante has a beard??................LOL
i will see about that................but i dont think that Dante has a beard on DMC4..................................have u played DMC1 Remus??

Remus

Believe it or not, they mentioned it but i hope and thinks they not gonna do so Dante has a beard.
Of course, finished multiplie times! and the dmc 2 and dmc 3 now with vergil also!
Devil may cry rocks ffs. Loved it since the first game came out and my friend bought it!

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Remus;4170 said:
I dont wanna play a game when you know the ending or see a movie...
Really? Why not? I measure my enjoyment of a game, book or film by how much I enjoy revisiting it when I already know how it ‘ends’. To use a conceptual metaphor of an ‘experience as travel’ I suppose the journey matters more to me than its end destination.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Sweet as a moose! Love your sig, btw. A little on the large side, but very cool nonetheless. I would have thought game creators geared games such as Devil May Cry to people who enjoy revisiting familiar territory. Take DMC3, for instance. Have you ever played it again from scratch solely to see how you cope when you concentrate on a completely different fighting style?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Kodanshi;4408 said:
Sweet as a moose! Love your sig, btw. A little on the large side, but very cool nonetheless. I would have thought game creators geared games such as Devil May Cry to people who enjoy revisiting familiar territory. Take DMC3, for instance. Have you ever played it again from scratch solely to see how you cope when you concentrate on a completely different fighting style?

go to the DMC3 forum and u will see my threat.................and post a comment.....if u want:)

Trish

Remus;4361 said:
Believe it or not, they mentioned it but i hope and thinks they not gonna do so Dante has a beard.
Of course, finished multiplie times! and the dmc 2 and dmc 3 now with vergil also!
Devil may cry rocks ffs. Loved it since the first game came out and my friend bought it!

Dante with a beard. *Shudders* I can't even imagine it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom