• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the profe tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

capcom memberan

the game is back
i will pick up some dante game play for dmc4 i'm sick of you wait and see fool im being angry for your des under standing

machindix

capcom memberan;8554 said:
i will pick up some dante game play for dmc4 i'm sick of you wait and see fool im being angry for your des under standing

Forgive me if BS sounded to harsh for you, but as far as I know, a playable "E3" DMC4 demo does not exsist, and Capcom hasn't announced the release date yet so it's basically impossible for any of us to know.

All I'm saying is you've got to have some solid evidence before you talk about things like these. Giving false information is serious matter. If you can prove otherwise, you're welcome to do it because I would like to see what's the producers have for us too.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
jigsaw_541;8561 said:
Also, this whole double posting of every single thread you start is getting dumb.

I agree, then again no one's perfect. Also he has been a reliable informant on DMC4 so I say let's cut him some slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom