• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the Prince of Darkness...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowking

the King of Shadows
does anyone have any theories(or know) who vergil fights at the end of DMC3 when he says "it'll be fun to fight with the Prince of Darkness....*draws sword* if my father did it.. i should be able to do it too..."
i always just imagined that it was the demon who sparda rebelled against or whatever, but who actually is it? anyone help me out?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Oh, it is Mundus, the villain of the original Devil May Cry and emperor of the Demon World. It was he who Sparda defeated and after that sealed the portal between the two worlds.;)
We know that from these 3 red thingies that were frequently used in DMC1 and from the ambient-like music which was the main theme in DMC1:)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;43828 said:
Oh, it is Mundus, the villain of the original Devil May Cry and emperor of the Demon World. It was he who Sparda defeated and after that sealed the portal between the two worlds.;)
We know that from these 3 red thingies that were frequently used in DMC1 and from the ambient-like music which was the main theme in DMC1:)

He also killed thier mother and possessed Vergil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom