• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The part where vergil and the ceberus how did he slice him if he stealth his sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Re: The part where vergil and the ceberus how did he slice him if he stealth his swor

You mean Beowulf the Lightbest...

The Yamato can be sheathed and unsheathed at speeds invisible to the human eye.;)

akcolbatah

Re: The part where vergil and the ceberus how did he slice him if he stealth his swor

lol no idea what u just said u made that up?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団

No.

In it's description is clearly says the blade can be used at speeds invisible to the human eye.

akcolbatah

oh thanks deathbringer and dante

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団

akcolbatah;117182 said:
oh thanks deathbringer and dante
The names Bringerofchaos. Also, it's nice to see you again.

akcolbatah

finally you figured heh

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団

I already knew that you were Hatablocka, I just needed proof and now I have it.

Next time if you wanna come back before you do your time, try alittle harder. I've again reported you, but this time for making another profile and defying your ban. I hope you enjoy your possibly perminant vacation.

akcolbatah

if u say so bringer i didnt go anything

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団

You broke your ban.

You should've just waited.

Keaton

Premium

+REP Dante and Bringer for resolving the question, I will confirm that Dante was correct in his first instance but rep to BoC for clearing it up.

Second, I don't know why you were banned, originally but BoC has done nothing wrong by collaring you for it. I will be PM'ing you to discuss, this.

Thread resolved and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom