• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Other Countdown Thread

Frazz

General gamer
Hey guys!

So now that there are 10 days until console release every day until release you guys comment what you like about DmC from what you have seen and played! Also include your favourite quote from the series so far!

Azurel

You should have just titled this thread as: ''What do you like so far about DmC?'' No need for another countdown. I remember Kojima doing that, and it annoyed me beyond all recognition. All the more so when the countdown lead to just another countdown.

Quote from Dante: ''That masked freak on the net?'' and, ''Wonderful. Can't wait.''

Quote from Vergil: ''All right, we'll do it your way.''

It seems like the less Dante says, the better it sounds. And the more Vergil says, the better it sounds. A tradition carried over from DMC3, no doubt. :troll:

My favorite is the trailer from E3 2012, best. That's when DmC finally established itself as it's own game, in my eyes.

Vergil's Downfall trailer comes in at a close second. These two characters have really made an impact on me through those trailers. Long live DmC.

Dante47

I actually remember seeing the TGS Trailer on my YouTube page.
At first I thought to myself, "Sweet, new Devil May Cry game."
After viewing the trailer, I felt a bit disappointed.
Not for Dante's new look, or that the series had been rebooted, but that there was little information on the games combat.
Bare in mind, I never really viewed YouTube comments back then. I watched the trailer then stopped, and I was completely oblivious to the ultimate media vendetta against DmC: Devil May Cry.

I was mildly excited for DmC though.
Devil May Cry 4's padded campaign and insignificant story left me feel that the series had little more to offer.
I felt that the reboot was going in the right direction.

It wasn't until 2012 that we all had a better understanding of the game.
I wasn't exactly sure what to think about this new Devil May Cry adventure, until Captivate 2012.

After Captivate, a whole onslaught of news for the game came.
The trailer and game play shown confirmed my excitement for the game.

For me, the best trailer is still the one shown at Captivate. It showed me the series had stayed with it's roots, of fast paced combat, over-the-top action, unrealistically stylish moves, and a great art direction.

Ten days. Too slow, for me.

WorkenOnMaLeft

1. the question should be what i dont like about the game, lets see................................................................................. lol i gueeeess if the last boss isnt totally epic dont care if its mundus or... whoever ;) (dont wana give potential spoilers) or if the ending isnt open for a sequel cause i hate to say it but this universe is infinitly more intersting than the old in my humble opinion. also i want mundus to be portrayed as merciless and freaking brutal! idk if you guys know but the way he killed eva was by ripping her heart out and he then ATE IT O.O i would actually like it Mundus doesnt "die" cause he just seems like a character with so much potential i hope he ends up "down for the moment" and there could be like a secret ending in which he is seething! and is plotting his revenge!!!! lol that would be dope.

Top Bottom