• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The number one question

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
What is Dante's friggin password?
Anyone?
This hasn't come up in discussions or debates for too long. I can't stand it anymore. I need to know.
Who knows what it is?
Who can guess what it is?
Who can find out what it is?
Dante: Hello Devil May Cry?
Woman: Omg help me! the demons stole my baby-
Dante: I'm sorry wrong password, thank you call again *hungs up*
Trish: -_-....
Dante:...what?

And I'm convinced the password is booty. No arguement can sway me! >_<

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Dante: Hello Devil May Cry?
Woman: Omg help me! the demons stole my baby-
Dante: I'm sorry wrong password, thank you call again *hungs up*
Trish: -_-....
Dante:...what?

And I'm convinced the password is booty. No arguement can sway me! >_<

no. the password is "nice pair". i just called him and he said "OK! WHADDAYA NEED DONE"!!! boom. i win, i win i-i-i win...*jumps on table and man twerks in your face*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have DMC2 novel.In page 20, Dante says he takes the job and that person has the password, but he doesn't say what it is.
In page 30, however it says the message he received was " your enemies are devils".
Then again , when Beryl explains the calling, he reacts again to the word "demons".So, the most probable password is devils/demons.

That might be it. I was pretty sure that that was the password since it was established that Dante would only take a job if they had the password, which is a specific phrase or word, it wouldn't be something as simple or easy to guess as devil or demon other wise it's not really a password, and, now that it's established, we see him take action at this.

PS: I was looking into the phrase and it seems that it's a quote from Lincoln.
"Your enemies are devils incarnate"

Oh yeah I see it. So that's it then! I asked around about this at other places *cough cough* and the overall impression I got was that, like Gel said, the password had 'devil' in it.

Cool. Now we know. I don't know how to feel about this, though. I really thought it was something like 'free pizza' XD

Top Bottom