• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Nature of Spectral blades in DMC

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Ok so now we have seen all sparda kin create a summoned sword of some kind it's safe to ask, is it limited to spardas bloodline? Do credos in 4 count as the same technique or is it a similar but different one? And could dante use his blades as vergil or nero does, actually physically weilding a mirage rebellion. Can nero and vergil use there's as dante does?

Hungry Alien

Malphas summons some kind of purple spikes similar to the Summoned Swords, so I guess it's just a magic that anyone can use.

Dio Brando

well vergils are replicas of force edge, right and neros usally are shuriken and urizen used then too. so i geuss anyone can if you have a affinity for it. it might be a mental projection. vergil didnt use any in dmc3 until he got force and nero didnt use his till he got yamato and dante did use his till he got devil sword dante and urizen didnt use his until he ate the fruit. so mabey you have to have awakend some sort of power to use them. also they seem to be how do i put this symbolic of the user meaning all of them represent whos using them thats why dantes interact with his styles so well. giving tricster a triple jump and letting you air trick twice wthouting being devil triggered, etc.

Top Bottom