• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Mysterious Game- Onimusha: Curtain of Darkness.

Nightmare Omni

I heard of this from a friend but after trawling the Web.... No one seems to know a damn thing about it!

What Platform: Dunno
Plot: Dunno
Characters: Dunno

Frustrating as only references and no data.

Why do you do this too us Capcom?!

Wasn't the murky and illusive Onimusha Souls not available in English bad enough?!

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
ugh. We need new Onimusha. Fast. Just make one about Shinsengumi
and a new God hand and clock tower and Megaman and Devil may cry and Breath of Fire and Maximo and Strider!!

But does Capcom care? HELL NO! the only games 1000% guaranteed to get sequels are Resident evil and an endless slew Street figher "Editions".... *sigh* i can already see people kickstarting more spiritual successors.

Last edited:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
But does Capcom care? HELL NO! the only games 1000% guranteed to get sequels are Resident evil and an endless slew Street figher "Editions".... *sigh* i can already see people kickstarting more spiritual successors.
What else is there to do? I don't expect conscious decision from Capcom : (

Nightmare Omni

Really?! It's that Old?!

Capcom's marketing decisions are bizaare to say the least.
Why focus on such a Niche Platform like that Phone? If they had aimed at PSP it would make some sense but this?!

After reading the link though I'm not to sad to have missed this one consideri.ng it is associated with the Abomination that should not have been. (Onimusha 4)

I too would love to see more Onimusha but it does not seem likely sadly.

Top Bottom