• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Most Important Questions About DmC......EVAH!! (ITS ABOUT THE HAIR)

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
....................................................................................................................................................................................
..............When Dante Devil Triggers does his pubic hair turns white too?

Also when his hair permenately turned white at the end does his pubic hair too?

Did the old Dante had white pubic hair too?

But a slightly more serious note.

If Eva is a red head who does Dante gets his black hair and Vergil gets his white hair from......................their dad? Is white hair like the ginger gene in DmC (among demons)?

But a more serious question...................is Vergil's d!ck really bigger?

Also, why does Vergil have white hair from birth but Dante had to unlock it like an unlockable costume?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Okay....
I haven't even thought about that kind of thing before. I guess his hair could be white down there. As for the d!ck thing, the more pressing question would be: how does Vergil know he is bigger? :tongue:

I would assume Dante got his darker hair from Sparda. Vergil is a mystery. Maybe he has white hair because his powers are different?
Having said that, as Dante began to find out more about himself and his powers, his hair began to show white patches. Then it goes totally white after Dante gets taken over by his powers during the final fight with Vergil. I guess that's symbolic of him finally unlocking his full power and potential as a nephilim.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
...u know what? i dunno. i guess we'll have to find out ourselves

CMAX

I always assumed that Vergil's hair was originally a different colour but it changed because he gained his full power before Dante.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
From what I can guess, all Nephilim are born with pure white hair. Dante was probably born with complications in that case and was a late bloomer. His black hair for the most part comes from Sparda since Sparda had black hair.

As for the pubic hair...well in both continuities their eyebrows are still black and in DMC4, Dante's 5 O'clock shadow was actually black.
leonardo-dicaprio-shrug-reaction-gif.gif

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
From what I can guess, all Nephilim are born with pure white hair. Dante was probably born with complications in that case and was a late bloomer. His black hair for the most part comes from Sparda since Sparda had black hair.

As for the pubic hair...well in both continuities their eyebrows are still black and in DMC4, Dante's 5 O'clock shadow was actually black.

Really?

For we only saw 3 Nephilim and one of them didn't even look humanoid like Dante or Vergil she looked....like an ACTUAL Nephilim.

The Final Offer

When Dante Devil Triggers does his pubic hair turns white too?
Also when his hair permenately turned white at the end does his pubic hair too?
Did the old Dante had white pubic hair too?
But a more serious question...................is Vergil's d!ck really bigger?
ddZUBAk.gif

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Assiel_DmC.png

505053062.jpg

not every statue is going to look like the original thing.

Really cause Phineas referred to Assiel as that was actually her and he never said that was a statue of Assiel.

Also, why would their be a statue of a slained Nephilim that grants other Nephilim the ability to unlock their powers be in a prison to lock up humans, demon traitors, or Nephilims that are yet to be killed? A prison controlled and operated by the same demons who are hunting Nephilim?

Why would their be a statue of a Nephilim in a demon operated prison in general? Was it nice decoration?

Plus the statue has shown to be alive and move its head and speak although its only one word. That is more alive then the Savior which needed to be piloted by someone to even move.

There has been in many fantasy stories of creatures that resemble statues but can move and have consciousness....hence Golems.

Usually a statue does look like the person they're model after. You have no evidence that the statue didn't depict her right (except for the size).

Plus you have no evidence that ALL Nephilim's have white hair going based off of just 2 Nephilim out of the many others.....that don't exist anymore.

Now great now you made more questions. See what you did?:bored:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Really cause Phineas referred to Assiel as that was actually her and he never said that was a statue of Assiel.

Also, why would their be a statue of a slained Nephilim that grants other Nephilim the ability to unlock their powers be in a prison to lock up humans, demon traitors, or Nephilims that are yet to be killed? A prison controlled and operated by the same demons who are hunting Nephilim?

Why would their be a statue of a Nephilim in a demon operated prison in general? Was it nice decoration?

Plus the statue has shown to be alive and move its head and speak although its only one word. That is more alive then the Savior which needed to be piloted by someone to even move.

There has been in many fantasy stories of creatures that resemble statues but can move and have consciousness....hence Golems.

Usually a statue does look like the person they're model after. You have no evidence that the statue didn't depict her right (except for the size).

Plus you have no evidence that ALL Nephilim's have white hair going based off of just 2 Nephilim out of the many others.....that don't exist anymore.

Now great now you made more questions. See what you did?:bored:
No. You're just trying to create questions for the most part.

Assiel was killed years ago when the Nephilim were being hunted but, her soul is in there. That's why the statue was able to move and respond to Dante when he showed up.

Plus all you can do is speculate because the thing is there's still things that were purposely left unanswered in the DmC lore because it's clearly made with the thought of wanting to expand upon it later.

The prison doesn't just hold poor tortured souls but demons and other supernatural creatures as well. Who knows what exactly went down back in the day. Who knows exactly what kind of other prisoners are there. Phineas seemed special. Maybe he's not the only one. There's definitely a bigger picture that we weren't able to see just yet.

And don't be that guy again and just start reaching for the most petty and tiniest things ever because it also still is a video game that does video game things you know.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
No. You're just trying to create questions for the most part.

Assiel was killed years ago when the Nephilim were being hunted but, her soul is in there. That's why the statue was able to move and respond to Dante when he showed up.

Plus all you can do is speculate because the thing is there's still things that were purposely left unanswered in the DmC lore because it's clearly made with the thought of wanting to expand upon it later.

The prison doesn't just hold poor tortured souls but demons and other supernatural creatures as well. Who knows what exactly went down back in the day. Who knows exactly what kind of other prisoners are there. Phineas seemed special. Maybe he's not the only one. There's definitely a bigger picture that we weren't able to see just yet.

And don't be that guy again and just start reaching for the most petty and tiniest things ever because it also still is a video game that does video game things you know.

When was that stated?

Also this really doesn't concern you. I was discussing something with DragonMaster that DragonMaster stated (for the most part).

I'm not reaching for anything. I'm asking questions that the plot, like you said, obviously left unanswered (whether intentional or not).

You do know there is such a thing as context clues and hints hidden throughout the story to give the audience a general idea so they can discuss it. We have very little evidence or clues to go off of. All we can do like you said is speculate off zero hints.

Also, why seal her soul in a statue and if her what about the other Nephilim?

It really shouldn't matter what medium it is for if anything it being a videogame it could've done more with the story and leaving major clues and hints than any other medium can by using the interactive non cinematic segments to tell the story of a place by exploring it or take the Bioshock/Bayonetta approach.

Also, just because the story is unfinished it doesn't mean I still can't ask questions. I'm entitled to my right to ask questions so bugger off.

Plus how do you know the actual writers purposefully left questions unanswered? I've seen series that end (or one shot stories) but still had some and in some cases many unanswered questions (some by accident some intentional). The only way you can know is if they made a statement showing they know of the questions and they have answers for them or is planning ideas or if the questions are answered.....eventually....showing they never forgot about these questions.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

No I mean just because she looks like that as a stature deosn't mean that's how she really looks. Just like in DMC4 with the Savior statue supposedly being the human's interpretation of what Sparda apparently looked like back then.

] Also said:

It's like you said; it reacted only to Dante because he's Nephilim. Plus it could be like in KH2 FM with lingering sentiment where the body and soul have passed on, but the memory and will of the body still lives. Thus her body and soul is dead, but her will still lives in the statue.

And you don't have evidence that it did depict her right. So now we're both at an impasse.

I never said that was fact, I said it was a possibility.

Last edited:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Red hair is a very unique mutation, with blonde hair being less unique than red. People often joke about two brunette parents having a kid with blonde or red hair so the mother must have cheated - but no...it's just genetics being silly genetics.

Very prominent in us white folk, because we seem like essentially these like recessive blank slates just beggin' for some variety. That's why it's somewhat common for a bi-racial couple to have children with prominent, non-white features much of the time.

The other questions are just stupid...

Last edited:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
I know how stupid this is but DMC Dante's pubic hair seems to be white.
Check his belly bottom:( it's natural even to natural white haired people or platinum haired people to have their hair roots a bit darker than the other parts of the hair. Just see Norwegian, Swedish or even Icelanders, they have those traits.)

AcidX_Y

The white hair seems to be more of a demon thing, Sparda had a white streak and Dante got one after he used DT for the first time, not sure about Vergil since his was born white.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
I asked this same exact question but it was about Super Saiyans. Not Dante.
nappa_super_saiyan_3_by_solicxcosmo-d5lcdkm.jpg

And you'll never know 'cause Nappa's dead.

Anyway for the hair thing, it might just be genetics. Yes, let's add science to this. Sparda had white hair even in his human form; he might be able to pass it off as really light platinum blond. Vergil had white hair since he was a kid so maybe he has stronger demonic genes than his brother which, considering that demons are a bit more savage and brutal, it might be plausible. By that, well, for anyone following Naruto, the Uchiha clan suffers from the Curse of Hatred. Basically, they're affected by emotions much more than others and if someone dear to them is hurt, killed, or betrays them, they will be corrupted by their emotions. Hmm, DmC borrows some from Bleach and maybe Naruto but those two also borrow stuff from others so... Anyway, it just seems like demons might be more prone to emotional out lashes and for Vergil, someone who tries to be calm, all those emotions bottled up exploding onto him probably wasn't healthy.

That said, we can't say that all demons have white hair. DmC Mundus is bald, but what hair did he have before balding or in his true form (before balding) might have been a different color; perhaps he had pink hair and developed some weird inferiority and god complex from it. Lilith's true form was never revealed so, we can't say tanything. Also, most of the demons we encounter in DMC and DmC rarely ever have human forms. Trish is the only example, but she was created to look like Eva and Phineas is old; generally, old people have grey or white hair.

So, if it's genetics, than why does Dante have black hair instead of red hair or white hair? Red hair is a mutation and therefore somewhat of a recessive gene. If that's true, than shouldn't white hair take over? In a way, it's like blond hair and that's more prominent than red hair, but if Eva and/or Sparda carries genes for black hair, than it might make sense for Dante to have black hair since that's more prominent than blond hair. So, the grandparents of Dante and Vergil factor in as well even if we never see them. Also, since it's said that Dante was much closer to Eva than Vergil, it could mean more than a parent-child relationship - no, I don't mean incest, sickos -, it could imply that his genes are more inclined to his angelic heritage than demonic heritage. Considering it took that long for him to manifest his demonic side, this could be plausible. Vergil already had his demonic side; Dante had to gain it.

Top Bottom