• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Metal Gear Solid series

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
First before I jump on MGS's dick I'd like to say that I'm not an avid fan of the series.
I don't consider the game play anywhere near perfect, and I don't really enjoy it for over long periods of time.

That being said I'd like to say from my point of view MGS has the greatest story and soundtrack of any game ever created.

It is my honest opinion that MGS's story can never, and will never be paralelled. No game, movie, television show can out do this game as far as story and soundtracks go.

In essence MGS has transcended all else in these aspects.
It's as if the greatest writers of all time contributed to the creation of this Legend.

As far as I'm concerned nothing will ever out do it.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Sparda™;168844 said:
^ ROFL.

Metal Gear Solid is nowhere in parallel with Resident Evil.

Wat u talking about .... KDR didint say anything about res or metal gear ... CRAZY :p

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm trying to say it doesn't have perfect game play, but it does have a perfect story and soundtrack.

So much that nothing can out do it.

Sparda™

^ Even the gameplay has epic levels, Bringer.

Wickse;168849 said:
Wat u talking about .... KDR didint say anything about res or metal gear ... CRAZY :p

Stop being an idiot, and behave, kid. Just because you deleted the post, doesn't mean It never existed.;)

Tawsie

Give Me More...
MGS is one of the, if not, the greatest game series ever made. The game play is amazing, even if it has its flaws and the voice acting is emotional, easily capturing the story in all dramatic aspects and the music perfectly compliments this.

Sparda™

Tawsie;168870 said:
MGS is one of the, if not, the greatest game series ever made. The game play is amazing, even if it has its flaws and the voice acting is emotional, easily capturing the story in all dramatic aspects and the music perfectly compliments this.

This right here.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sparda™;168855 said:
^ Even the gameplay has epic levels, Bringer.

Stop being an idiot, and behave, kid. Just because you deleted the post, doesn't mean It never existed.;)
I'll admit some parts of the game play had me interested.:p

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Hoenstly i Love the Metal Gear Solid Series and i own every one accept Metal Gear series but i do have to agree the gameplay isn't perfect but it's on the border line between Amazing and great i think. The Story ad Soundtrack is amazing and overall Bringer i think your completly right no one can out do or parallel it i think it's ONE! of the greatest games of all time.

Top Bottom