• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Legend of Zelda Review

ToriJ

Thanks, guys. I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

I never got very far in MM. I couldn't stand the Deku Scrub mask you get stuck with it at the beginning.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Nice review.
Skyward Sword happens to be my favorite of the four i have played. Those four being SS, OOT, MM, and TP. (I'm also currently playing Wind Waker but I've not quite finished with it.)

ToriJ

Wind Waker took some getting used to, but once I got past the artwork I enjoyed it. Got to see the ending before anything else because my cousin had a save file where he was up to Ganondorf. That was a pain in the ass boss fight. I forget what you had to do in order to finish him off, but I kept messing up.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I love the art style of Windwaker. I'm a total sucker for cel shade and unique art direction. And the sailing around was fun as it made your quest feel epic.

The way you finish Ganon off in Windwaker is also the most brutal moments in any Zelda game. You drive he Master Sword through his freakin skull, then let the water pressure crush him.

Top Bottom